Author Topic: Rush: Stop Living in Fear! The GOP Fears a Government Shutdown While Obama Brazenly Threatens One  (Read 252 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/08/26/stop_living_in_fear_the_gop_fears_a_government_shutdown_while_obama_brazenly_threatens_one

Stop Living in Fear! The GOP Fears a Government Shutdown While Obama Brazenly Threatens One
August 26, 2015

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, look at these two stories.  Here's the headline.  This is from Politico: "House Republican Leaders Desperate to Avoid Shutdown."  You know what this is about?

"An explosive confrontation brewing between the House Republican leadership and conservatives over Planned Parenthood is threatening to shut down the government for the second time in three years. And House GOP leaders have yet to settle on a strategy to avert it."

Here's the next story.  "Obama Promises to Shut Down Government if Congress Defunds His Executive Amnesty."  So on the one hand you have the Republican Party scared to death, "Oh, my God, not another government shutdown, oh, no, no, don't!"  And here's Obama promising to do it if the Republicans do not come up with the money for his executive amnesty program.

Now, the latest plan Planned Parenthood video.  Folks, it was two videos that this episode reached the point where I just... I can't describe it to you.  It's unspeakable what is happening in these Planned Parenthood clinics.  The latest video thankfully doesn't show this.

It features StemExpress people and Planned Parenthood people talking about shipping -- I tell you, it's unspeakable -- shipping aborted baby heads through the mail.  They are seen almost laughing about it, speaking about it as -- I don't know -- some sort of a great thing, at least as far as helping them accomplish their goals, financially or what have you.  Aborted baby heads.

And, my God, the Republican Party cannot even see clear to do whatever to defund that organization?  Nobody's talking about shutting it down, nobody has the ability to.  But they don't deserve taxpayer money.  Meanwhile, here's Obama promising to shut down government.  You see, Obama knows the media will blame the Republicans for it.  And what Trump is showing, get over this fear.  You have to do what's right.  There are legions of Americans willing to support you.  That's the lesson that they aren't seeing. 

END TRANSCRIPT
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 10:52:21 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34