Author Topic: Algerian Muslim kills wife with machete in front of his children, hacking off both her feet and a hand  (Read 334 times)

rangerrebew

FRANCE:

Algerian Muslim kills wife with machete in front of his children, hacking off both her feet and a hand

The drama unfolded in an otherwise uneventful morning in the family’s apartment in Evry (Essonne) in the quiet residential area of Champtier-du-Coq. A Muslim family – parents and two teenage  daughters and 6-year old twins – were at home.

One of the older daughters was baby-sitting 2 children, which seemed to visibly upset the father.
When the 50-year old father violently attacked the daughter, the mother quickly intervened to protect the girl which caused him to turn his rage on her. He struck her several times with a machete, slashing off both her feet and a hand in a wild-eyed rage. One of the children called for help but the victim died upon arrival at the hospital.
The couple’s children, as well as the two small children that the eldest daughter was babysitting, were all hospitalized for trauma. The father was immediately arrested.
Cutting off hands and feet is a common sharia punishment in the Muslim world…but mostly for stealing.  Yet Muslims often dole out the punishment whenever they see fit…usually with no repercussions.

'I've got a surprise for you': Husband blindfolds his wife.... and then chops off her fingers to stop her studying for a degree STR/AFP/Getty Images)

‘I’ve got a surprise for you’:  Muslim husband blindfolds his wife…. and then chops off her fingers to stop her studying for a degree (STR/AFP/Getty Images) Makes their men feel good, tough. Because deep inside they know they are cowards!

https://islamacide.wordpress.com/2015/08/25/france-algerian-muslim-kills-wife-with-machete-in-front-of-his-children-hacking-off-both-her-feet-and-a-hand/
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 06:52:47 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline famousdayandyear

How rational adults can include Islam as a legitimate religion is beyond any thought process I can imagine.  All I want to say is "make it stop"!