Author Topic: BREAKING: Shooting during live TV report in Virginia; reporter and cameraman dead  (Read 23882 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'll have some fun here to add to your conspiracy theory.....

What kind of father would go on camera and with a steady non-wavering emotion...(remember, his beautiful daughter of 24 yrs has been murdered less than 12 hours previously) state that he was determined to become the John Walsh-type leader on gun control.

....meanwhile, the decease woman's boyfriend/roommate in the same video, without grief gives out the website address for cash donations to enforce gun control.

Does seem very icky.....   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EdinVA

What kind of father would go on camera and with a steady non-wavering emotion...(remember, his beautiful daughter of 24 yrs has been murdered less than 12 hours previously) state that he was determined to become the John Walsh-type leader on gun control.

....meanwhile, the decease woman's boyfriend/roommate in the same video, without grief gives out the website address for cash donations to enforce gun control.

Not you too....  **nononono*

Offline GourmetDan

Kinda like Robbie Parker's big smile at Sandy Hook before adjusting his mood when it was time to appear on camera...

Sandy Hook School Shooting Hoax Fraud Robbie Parker Actor Exposed Smiling Laughing then Fake Crying

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline musiclady

oy.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline DCPatriot

I'm kidding....I'm kidding....    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

Not you too....  **nononono*

Shooter raises the gun too early, lowers it and waits for the cameraman to frame the 'interview' and then 'shoots'.

Little female reporter squealing and running after 3 point-blank shots to the chest?  How about laying on the ground gurgling and spewing blood?

Video frame of the 'killer' time-stamped 6:00 am when the 'shooting' happened at 6:46 am?

BBC reporters ordered by the cops to delete video tape because it might be 'evidence'?

This one was particularly sloppy even by zombie standards.

Dude, wake up.

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

bkepley

Shooter raises the gun too early, lowers it and waits for the cameraman to frame the 'interview' and then 'shoots'.

Little female reporter squealing and running after 3 point-blank shots to the chest?  How about laying on the ground gurgling and spewing blood?

Video frame of the 'killer' time-stamped 6:00 am when the 'shooting' happened at 6:46 am?

BBC reporters ordered by the cops to delete video tape because it might be 'evidence'?

Dude, wake up.

Cui bono?

Offline flowers

A wig, license plates, six Glock magazines and a 'to do' list: The 'getaway kit' found in Vester Flanagan's crashed rental car after he committed suicide

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3213342/A-wig-license-plates-six-Glock-magazines-list-items-Vester-Flanagan-s-crashed-rental-car-committed-suicide.html

The man wanted in the on-air shootings of a local television reporter and videographer was carrying extra license plates, a wig, sunglasses and a hat when police tried to pull over his rental car.

A search warrant return for the car driven by Vester Flanagan on Wednesday in Fauquier County shows an inventory of the contents of the silver Chevrolet Sonic sedan. Police obtained the warrant and searched the car after they tried to pull Flanagan over. He ran off the road and shot himself, dying a short time later at a hospital.

Flanagan was traveling with a Glock pistol with multiple magazines and ammunition (video of the attack shows he shot with a Glock). He carried a white iPhone, as well as letters, notes, cards and a to-do list. It's not clear what the to-do list said.

Offline GourmetDan

A wig, license plates, six Glock magazines and a 'to do' list: The 'getaway kit' found in Vester Flanagan's crashed rental car after he committed suicide

All 'found' by the same police who ordered a BBC crew to delete videotape because it might be 'evidence'?

You're told what they want you to believe... not what really existed...

Offline flowers

Dude, wake up.
Fake video so dad and boyfriend in on it?  2 newscasters aren't dead?  Perp not dead?  Or just a fake video Dan?

Offline flowers

Anyone here have the link to the original video? I cannot find a working link.

Offline EdinVA

OK, I'll byte......

Second thoughts?

??? got me

Guy is like most of us and cannot set the time right on his stuff?

If very expensive camera has evidence, it gets confiscated?

Dude, wake up.
  I am awake, at least I was... :)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Oh, FFS!!!!
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline aligncare

OK. I must put up a little resistance here, Dan. I worked in video production running a camera. When you're doing a segment, the talent is intently focused on what is (from the camera man's perspective) in front of the camera. Someone could walk behind the talent and make bunny ears, and she wouldn't notice. Think of their attention being narrowly focused, like being in an opaque bubble.

The shooter was perpendicular to the camera-talent angle. None of them, cameraman or talent, would have noticed anyone walking up because everyone is self-conscious in front of the camera (and in the case of the cameraman, he's looking through the viewfinder) – until the sound of that first shot.

Offline GourmetDan

Second thoughts?

If you watch the videos, he is standing right next to the cameraman.  Close enough to touch him for several seconds and the guy never notices?  The reporter and the interviewee are just beyond his reach and none of them see him?  There is no one else there.  It's not like they are on a busy street.  It's deserted and this guy (whom they know) just walks up, stands there, raises his gun, lowers his gun, waits, raises it again and starts 'shooting'?

??? got me

Exactly, would never happen.

Guy is like most of us and cannot set the time right on his stuff?

If you watch the video you would know that the video frame of the alleged 'shooter' that is time-stamped 6:00 am is allegedly from the same videotape time-stamped 6:46 am when the 'shooting' allegedly happened.

If very expensive camera has evidence, it gets confiscated?

Why would police order reporters to delete 'evidence'?  Didn't fit the official story?

Offline DCPatriot

??? got me

Exactly, would never happen.

That's what's puzzling to me too. 

And the perp said he used "hollow-point" bullets.  Yet, no entry wounds or blood.

Very strange, indeed.

Offline GourmetDan

OK. I must put up a little resistance here, Dan. I worked in video production running a camera. When you're doing a segment, the talent is intently focused on what is (from the camera man's perspective) in front of the camera. Someone could walk behind the talent and make bunny ears, and she wouldn't notice. Think of their attention being narrowly focused, like being in an opaque bubble.

If you watch the videos, one of them shows her glancing sideways at the alleged 'shooter'.  There are no other people there, he walks up down a long walkway and stands right next to them, close enough to tough the cameraman, raises the gun, lowers it, waits, raises it again and the 'shoots'.

The shooter was perpendicular to the camera-talent angle. None of them, cameraman or talent, would have noticed anyone walking up because everyone is self-conscious in front of the camera (and in the case of the cameraman, he's looking through the viewfinder) – until the sound of that first shot.

If you watch the videos, he was standing right next to the cameraman, almost directly in front of the interviewee.  The reporter glances at him.  Huge black guy that she knew from the station.  Fired one year before.  Raises the gun, realizes the camera isn't on the interview, lowers it, waits for the cameraman, raises it again and 'shoots'.

Lady with 3 shots to the chest squeals and runs away rather than falling and spewing blood.

Offline GourmetDan

That's what's puzzling to me too. 

And the perp said he used "hollow-point" bullets.  Yet, no entry wounds or blood.

Very strange, indeed.

That's why she was wearing the dark sweater.  So that the lack of blood or bullet-holes would not be a problem.

Shot 3 times in the chest with hollow-points yet she can run away squealing?

I don't think so...

Offline aligncare

I'm not gonna start arguing the details of this, Dan. I'm still fired up over Trump and birthright citizenship.

Offline GourmetDan

I'm not gonna start arguing the details of this, Dan. I'm still fired up over Trump and birthright citizenship.

OK w/ me.

I was just pointing out how your rationalizations didn't make sense in terms of actually watching the video...

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Gourmet Dan, the Contrary Man.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

bkepley

Gourmet Dan, the Contrary Man.

Conspiracy theorists are ingenuous in a Rube Goldberg kind of way.

Offline Lando Lincoln

It was LBJ.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mountaineer

Little female reporter squealing
"Little"?  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34