Author Topic: Donald Trump Resumes Attack on Megyn Kelly as She Returns to TV  (Read 16756 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Donald Trump Resumes Attack on Megyn Kelly as She Returns to TV
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2015, 09:19:10 pm »
I'm not defending Trump or Kelly.  Donald Trump says boorish things - Megyn Kelly is a hypocrite. 

My opinion is that Trump is being the Trump he has always been and Kelly strikes me as a typical feminist that dishes it out, but whines when it comes back to her.  What did she think Trump would do?  Posing for those pictures makes her outrage at men that objectify women almost laughable. 

Come to think of it - they BOTH strike me as opportunists that would do almost ANYTHING to get ahead!   :whistle:

I would also like to say this to - what seems to be a great many people on this forum who spend an inordinate amount of time cutting down Donald Trump:

Get a Life.

He lives rent-free in your heads.

Trump will do his thing and there's nothing you can do to stop that, you only play into his hands when you keep the talk up about him.  To him, it's free publicity and even bad press is good press - to him.  His polling numbers seem to be proof of that.

Talk about him until you are blue in the face.  I don't think you'll sway too many of his supporters.  They like that he is screwing the establishment.  This is a reflection of the fact that many people feel like the establishment has been screwing THEM.  There is palpable anger from a sizable segment that has been complaining for years and has been ignored.  A "gladiator" comes along that sticks it in the establishment's eye - and the people in the amphitheater stand up and cheer. 

Trump probably won't - but he very well could be the GOP candidate.  Time will tell and it will all come out in the end.  Don't stress and obsess about it, all of your actions aren't going to change Donald Trump - or reduce the anger that created him.  The ride has already begun, just sit back and enjoy the irony of it all - you're only going to give yourself ulcers if you don't.

He's not living rent free in my head.

He's an adolescent jerk and we don't need another one in the WH.

There are people on the right who hate the GOP more than they love America.

And I see that as a big, BIG problem.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2015, 10:03:32 pm »
btw, I repeat....... MK is completely irrelevant, and if hatred for her is driving anyone's political choice here, then they are the ones with the problem.

Donald........ stick to the issues, and quit acting like a Jr. High boy. Then serious people might start paying serious attention to you.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2015, 10:12:20 pm »
So..... I think I get it.

bkepley

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2015, 10:12:47 pm »
btw, I repeat....... MK is completely irrelevant, and if hatred for her is driving anyone's political choice here, then they are the ones with the problem.

Donald........ stick to the issues, and quit acting like a Jr. High boy. Then serious people might start paying serious attention to you.

He seems to be incapable of acting in a serious way about his candidacy.  Either it's all some kind of show, he just has no respect for it, or he has some kind of problem.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2015, 10:36:41 pm »

If you really want to take it there - exposing Megyn for a daring photo shoot - then you opened the door wide for a counter attack.  You don't have to search hard for far more provocative photos of Trump's wife Melania.  So if Megyn is a "bimbo", what does this make Melania,  who God forbid could be First Lady.

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

bkepley

« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2015, 10:40:32 pm »

If you really want to take it there - exposing Megyn for a daring photo shoot - then you opened the door wide for a counter attack.  You don't have to search hard for far more provocative photos of Trump's wife Melania.  So if Megyn is a "bimbo", what does this make Melania,  who God forbid could be First Lady.

This thread suddenly requires more pictures. :)

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2015, 10:46:43 pm »
So if Megyn is a "bimbo", what does this make Melania...

Hotter than Megyn, that's for sure...   :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

bkepley

« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2015, 10:50:33 pm »

They're all tens Dan...all tens.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2015, 10:51:55 pm »

When I see her criticizing a man for objectifying women, I'll call her a hypocrite too, Navy.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2015, 10:52:47 pm »
This thread suddenly requires more pictures. :)

Aint my type.   I'd take a simple country girl over a  skinny super model any day.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2015, 10:54:19 pm »

She sure is.  Megyn's had a lot of work done and she's still pretty rough around the edges.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2015, 11:06:25 pm »
That's just Trump being Trump.  What do you expect?   @@@girlfight

I expect a helluva lot better from a presidential candidate.

Trump is an animal, pure and simple.  He attacks his opponents, despises Mexicans and uses them as foils for his anger, and lies ALL THE TIME.  Hell, my dog acts more honorably than he does.

You idiots who are supporting and defending this cretin sadden me to no end. I can't believe some who purport to be conservative would support this DEMOCRAT who is suckering the emotionally-gullible.

Remember:  this man was a Democrat until the day before yesterday. And he's saying what you want to hear.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2015, 11:08:43 pm »
She sure is.  Megyn's had a lot of work done and she's still pretty rough around the edges.

LOL!!  As if Trump hasn't had "a lot of work done." 

And "rough around the edges" doesn't begin to describe this comb-overed, arrogant, self-absorbed blatherskite.

And he lies ALL THE TIME!!!

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2015, 11:09:20 pm »

Trump is an animal, pure and simple.  He attacks his opponents, despises Mexicans and uses them as foils for his anger, and lies ALL THE TIME.  Hell, my dog acts more honorably than he does.

You idiots who are supporting and defending this cretin sadden me to no end. I can't believe some who purport to be conservative would support this DEMOCRAT who is suckering the emotionally-gullible.

Remember:  this man was a Democrat until the day before yesterday. And he's saying what you want to hear.

:amen: goopo :thumbsup:
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2015, 11:14:20 pm »
Translation:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *sniff* *sniff* *snivel* *snivel*  8888crybaby

Trump is going to undo ALL of the good work of the GOP!!!"   :silly:

Mark Steyn is hosting for Rush, railing about how the GOP can't even defund planned parenthood, (because it's an icky social issue), but when you look at financial conservatism, what do you get? A tax cut that expired in 10 years, and one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world. Trump wouldn't even get a notice if it weren't for the go along to get along GOP.

In order to get the tax cut passed, the GOP had to make a DEAL with the Democrats.  That's the way Congress works, in case you hadn't noticed.

And the corporate tax rate has to be a part of total tax reform.  And, again, a DEAL will have to be reached.

That's the way Congress works, in case you hadn't noticed.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2015, 11:14:37 pm »
And "rough around the edges" doesn't begin to describe this comb-overed, arrogant, self-absorbed blatherskite.

Oh yeah... well take THAT!      :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2015, 11:16:41 pm »

And THAT!                   :silly:

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2015, 11:32:16 pm »

I just can’t find an explanation for it and I consulted with the Oracles – and nobody not even the Great OZ can explain how a man with such offensive behavior and even more offensive hair – with some far-left  political views he still won’t shake off could become the Republican frontrunner.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2015, 11:41:37 pm »
I just can’t find an explanation for it and I consulted with the Oracles – and nobody not even the Great OZ can explain how a man with such offensive behavior and even more offensive hair – with some far-left  political views he still won’t shake off could become the Republican frontrunner.

I think it has to do with that there are 16 other candidates with some of them doesn't even have chance in hell (Gilmore, Patacki, Santorum, or Graham) to name a few.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

bkepley

« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2015, 11:43:54 pm »

Can't be xenophobia that's for sure.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2015, 11:45:38 pm »

It's cultic. Much like the messianism of Obama, there's a contingent of conservatives who follow a man who appeals to the basest human instincts:  nativism, self-absorption, racial exclusivity, and stream-of-consciousness ranting.

If this madness continues,  the number of Republicans who won't vote will be unbelievable, and we'll witness a Goldwater-like implosion no matter who the Democrats put up.  AND I WILL BE ONE OF THEM.

I can't vote for a con-artist for the highest office in the land.

He's speaking in Iowa now, and HIS ENTIRE SPEECH HAS BEEN ABOUT HIMSELF. And these white faces are just eating it up.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2015, 11:49:43 pm »
Quotes to ponder.  :pondering:

"For someone who hates my guts, you sure talk about me a lot! Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession...Here's a tip...Get a life and stop talking about mine."

"For all of the people who talk about me and think it's effecting me... it's alright... I just sit back and think to myself...damn, i've got myself a fanclub."

"People are gonna talk about me, especially when they envy me. I might as well let them talk, because somehow I apparently managed to affect their livesalthough I certainly have NO intention of letting them affect mine."

bkepley

« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2015, 11:51:43 pm »
It's cultic. Much like the messianism of Obama, there's a contingent of conservatives who follow a man who appeals to the basest human instincts:  nativism, self-absorption, racial exclusivity, and stream-of-consciousness ranting.

If this madness continues,  the number of Republicans who won't vote will be unbelievable, and we'll witness a Goldwater-like implosion no matter who the Democrats put up.  AND I WILL BE ONE OF THEM.

I can't vote for a con-artist for the highest office in the land.

He's speaking in Iowa now, and HIS ENTIRE SPEECH HAS BEEN ABOUT HIMSELF. And these white faces are just eating it up.

It's Idiocracy...you haven't seen the movie order it.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2015, 11:55:52 pm »
And that banshee Ann Coulter is in the crowd. Yes, that self-promoter Coulter. 

I know, I know. Coulter, Limbaugh, Levin, Steyn (whom I love) are all fawning over Trump. And yet......Trump's views IN 2012 were Democrat.

He's an opportunistic chameleon and he's sucked in some fine conservatives who just love that he's beating up on "the establishment." 

Like Ross Perot, Trump doesn't believe in restraint.  Another Obama. No constitutional restraints. He thinks he can carry out his immigration policies on his own. He can't. And he knows he can't.

But lots of conservatives, apparently, don't know it. Or they think he can cow Congress.

If Trump were elected president, it's likely he wouldn't get a single one of his proposals passed. What would he do then?

bkepley

« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2015, 11:56:10 pm »
Quotes to ponder.  :pondering:

"For someone who hates my guts, you sure talk about me a lot! Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession...Here's a tip...Get a life and stop talking about mine."

"For all of the people who talk about me and think it's effecting me... it's alright... I just sit back and think to myself...damn, i've got myself a fanclub."

"People are gonna talk about me, especially when they envy me. I might as well let them talk, because somehow I apparently managed to affect their livesalthough I certainly have NO intention of letting them affect mine."

What a buffoon.  I wouldn't want him as a father, employer, or policeman who pulled me over.