Author Topic: Donald Trump Resumes Attack on Megyn Kelly as She Returns to TV  (Read 16805 times)

bkepley

Naja Rayne
Time

Trump took to Twitter, again, to criticize Kelly

Megyn Kelly returned to The Kelly File on Fox News on Monday and Donald Trump returned to criticizing her on Twitter.

Kelly – who tangled with Trump during the first GOP candidates debate earlier this month – had been on vacation but as soon as Monday’s show ended, the Republican presidential candidate took to Twitter to give her a piece of his mind.

“@megynkelly must have had a terrible vacation, she is really off her game. Was afraid to confront Dr. Cornel West. No clue on immigration,” Trump Tweeted.

He followed it up minutes later with another Tweet: “I liked The Kelly File much better without @megynkelly. Perhaps she could take another eleven day unscheduled vacation!”

Trump then proceeded to Retweet others who criticized Kelly by referring to her as a “bimbo” and claimed that her show was “a waste of an hour.”

Our future president.  Spit.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Donald Trump Resumes Attack on Megyn Kelly as She Returns to TV
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 01:11:40 pm »

Gee....thought your complaint about Trump was that he couldn't possibly win.  That he was going to split the Party and hand the Office to Hillary.

Now, you're so desperate that you're back to starting threads just so you can gnash your teeth.    :laugh:

Personally, I'm glad that he's still going after Megyn Kelly.  What she did was totally out of line...attacking the supposed front-runner right out of the gate.

There were ten candidates on that stage.  She only 'attacked' Trump in a personal unsavory manner.

PS:  The Zombie avatar fit you better, buddy   ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 01:15:34 pm »

I used to find it annoying how you'd look for every and any opportunity to attack Trump and/or his supporters.

I now realize you are a representative sample of the establishment, and I absolutely enjoy your tantrums.
Keep up the good work.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 01:16:42 pm »
Was Trump not responding to attacks upon himself??????

Offline Relic

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 01:19:45 pm »
Was Trump not responding to attacks upon himself??????

The GOP standard operating procedure is to allow attacks, ignore them, let them do damage, then take criticism for not being forceful enough. This is the formula used by Dole, McCain, and Romney to name a few.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 01:23:29 pm »
The GOP standard operating procedure is to allow attacks, ignore them, let them do damage, then take criticism for not being forceful enough. This is the formula used by Dole, McCain, and Romney to name a few.

O for 3.  Not a winning strategy at all.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2015, 01:39:43 pm »

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2015, 01:40:18 pm »
So Presidential... Not!
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2015, 01:49:07 pm »
Let me be on record as saying that I, for one, have no objection to Megyn Kelly posing like that for GQ.  I am completely for it.

PS: Could someone get Kimberly Guilfoyle to do the same?  Please?

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 01:53:09 pm »
Those pictures, as well as her discussions with Howard Stern concerning the size of her husband's penis, make it difficult to consider her a serious political commentator.  She is just part of Fox News' T&A show. 

Is Trump acting Presidential here?  No, but he will probably gain points by attacking MK, who represents both a political opponent and the media.

bkepley

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2015, 01:57:20 pm »
Those pictures, as well as her discussions with Howard Stern concerning the size of her husband's penis, make it difficult to consider her a serious political commentator.  She is just part of Fox News' T&A show. 

Is Trump acting Presidential here?  No, but he will probably gain points by attacking MK, who represents both a political opponent and the media.

MK is not running for president.  By the way...did you catch Trump's appearance on Stern?  You actually have a lower standard for US president than for political commentator?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2015, 01:58:15 pm »
I have no problem with any candidate defending himself or herself. Now, Don, please go after the Dems.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2015, 02:18:28 pm »
Let me be on record as saying that I, for one, have no objection to Megyn Kelly posing like that for GQ.  I am completely for it.

PS: Could someone get Kimberly Guilfoyle to do the same?  Please?

LOL!  At least I don't think Kimberly is a hypocrite - and unlike Megyn, I think Kimberly is a truly beautiful woman.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2015, 02:50:06 pm »
MK is not running for president.  By the way...did you catch Trump's appearance on Stern?  You actually have a lower standard for US president than for political commentator?

There's a double standard for men and women, like it or not.  There is also a different standard with Trump and other candidates, like it or not.  Regardless, I don't recall Trump talking about his penis or his wife's vagina on Stern, unlike MK.

bkepley

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2015, 03:00:46 pm »
There's a double standard for men and women, like it or not.  There is also a different standard with Trump and other candidates, like it or not.  Regardless, I don't recall Trump talking about his penis or his wife's vagina on Stern, unlike MK.

Only Trump's fans have a double standard - http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/12/politics/donald-trump-howard-stern/

But Trump has also appeared on the shock-jock's show multiple times since the 1990s to field questions about everything from the size of his genitalia to premature ejaculation, sleeping with another man's girlfriend and his wife's bathroom habits

Offline Longiron

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2015, 03:21:19 pm »

The BIMBO FILE. She asked for it NOW live with it until you are let go and join the Rev Al??? :blonde moment:

bkepley

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2015, 03:25:56 pm »

The BIMBO FILE. She asked for it NOW live with it until you are let go and join the Rev Al??? :blonde moment:

MK is not running for US president.  :chairbang:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2015, 04:59:02 pm »
MK is not running for US president.  :chairbang:

But she did "objectify" her sex....something for which she tore into Trump in her 1st question of the debate.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2015, 05:01:55 pm »
But she did "objectify" her sex....something for which she tore into Trump in her 1st question of the debate.

When Megyn is running for president then I'll support Donald Trump.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2015, 05:09:22 pm »

Be funny if Megyn is the one who ends up taking the fall for not knowing HER audience...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

bkepley

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2015, 05:15:22 pm »

Kind of a difference when your presidential candidate is calling people ugly, pig, slob, disgusting animal and so on and a female media personality trying to look sexy for a magazine shot but I guess it's hopeless getting you to admit it.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2015, 05:25:56 pm »
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/25/roger-ailes-trump-s-new-attack-on-megyn-kelly-is-unacceptable-and-disturbing.html

CEASEFIRE OVER08.25.1512:57 PM ET
Roger Ailes Nukes Trump: New Attack on Megyn Kelly Is ‘Disturbing’
The Donald renewed his verbal assault on Megyn Kelly last night, and the head of Fox News struck back for the first time in public, demanding an apology.

Fox News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes released a statement on Tuesday about Donald Trump's renewed war on host Megyn Kelly.

“Donald Trump's surprise and unprovoked attack on Megyn Kelly during her show last night is as unacceptable as it is disturbing. Megyn Kelly represents the very best of American journalism and all of us at FOX News Channel reject the crude and irresponsible attempts to suggest otherwise.”

Trump didn’t take long to attack Kelly on her first day back from vacation Monday. The GOP presidential frontrunner’s war against Fox News’s No. 1 anchor began with a shot at Kelly for going on vacation following their clash at this month's debate.

“I could not be more proud of Megyn for her professionalism and class in the face of all of Mr. Trump’s verbal assaults,” Ailes continued in his statement. “Her questioning of Mr. Trump at the debate was tough but fair, and I fully support her as she continues to ask the probing and challenging questions that all presidential candidates may find difficult to answer.

“Donald Trump rarely apologizes, although in this case, he should. We have never been deterred by politicians or anyone else attacking us for doing our job, much less allowed ourselves to be bullied by anyone and we’re certainly not going to start now. All of our journalists will continue to report in the fair and balanced way that has made FOX News Channel the number one news network in the industry.”

Trump also retweeted attacks on Kelly, including one tweet that called her a bimbo. On Tuesday morning Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade fired back, saying Trump is "out of control." At least 10 separate Fox News personalities publically rebuked Trump before noon on Tuesday.

Trump claimed two weeks ago that Ailes called him and said he would be covered "fairly" on the network. Trump threatened to blackball the network, which saw its ratings surge thanks to positive Trump coverage.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2015, 05:29:07 pm »
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/25/roger-ailes-trump-s-new-attack-on-megyn-kelly-is-unacceptable-and-disturbing.html

CEASEFIRE OVER08.25.1512:57 PM ET
Roger Ailes Nukes Trump: New Attack on Megyn Kelly Is ‘Disturbing’
The Donald renewed his verbal assault on Megyn Kelly last night, and the head of Fox News struck back for the first time in public, demanding an apology.

Fox News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes released a statement on Tuesday about Donald Trump's renewed war on host Megyn Kelly.

“Donald Trump's surprise and unprovoked attack on Megyn Kelly during her show last night is as unacceptable as it is disturbing. Megyn Kelly represents the very best of American journalism and all of us at FOX News Channel reject the crude and irresponsible attempts to suggest otherwise.”

Trump didn’t take long to attack Kelly on her first day back from vacation Monday. The GOP presidential frontrunner’s war against Fox News’s No. 1 anchor began with a shot at Kelly for going on vacation following their clash at this month's debate.

“I could not be more proud of Megyn for her professionalism and class in the face of all of Mr. Trump’s verbal assaults,” Ailes continued in his statement. “Her questioning of Mr. Trump at the debate was tough but fair, and I fully support her as she continues to ask the probing and challenging questions that all presidential candidates may find difficult to answer.

“Donald Trump rarely apologizes, although in this case, he should. We have never been deterred by politicians or anyone else attacking us for doing our job, much less allowed ourselves to be bullied by anyone and we’re certainly not going to start now. All of our journalists will continue to report in the fair and balanced way that has made FOX News Channel the number one news network in the industry.”

Trump also retweeted attacks on Kelly, including one tweet that called her a bimbo. On Tuesday morning Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade fired back, saying Trump is "out of control." At least 10 separate Fox News personalities publically rebuked Trump before noon on Tuesday.

Trump claimed two weeks ago that Ailes called him and said he would be covered "fairly" on the network. Trump threatened to blackball the network, which saw its ratings surge thanks to positive Trump coverage.

I wonder what Sean Hannity is going  to do....

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2015, 05:42:11 pm »
Kind of a difference when your presidential candidate is calling people ugly, pig, slob, disgusting animal and so on and a female media personality trying to look sexy for a magazine shot but I guess it's hopeless getting you to admit it.

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan