Author Topic: Mark Meadows (NC-11) may refile motion to dump Boehner  (Read 440 times)

Offline famousdayandyear

Mark Meadows (NC-11) may refile motion to dump Boehner
« on: August 24, 2015, 11:01:07 pm »
Mark Meadows, a conservative Rep. from North Carolina may attempt to re-file a motion to dump Weeper of the House John Boehner. Conservatives are fed up with the mentally unstable cry baby Boehner, and want  him booted.

>Meadows says if leadership’s tactics don’t change to his liking, he—or another supportive lawmaker—could refile the motion from “non-privileged to “privileged,” forcing a vote within two legislative days.

Meadows insists that Boehner would need to depend on Democrats to keep his speakership—he says there are “many more” than 29 Republicans who would vote to strip the speaker of his gavel (for comparison, 25 lawmakers did not vote to re-elect Boehner as speaker in January).

If the vote is successful, Meadows, for the first time, acknowledged that he would “certainly entertain” becoming speaker himself.

It’s a boast few would expect of Meadows, known as the soft-spoken representative of North Carolina’s 11th district, whose residents exist in a jungle paradise, among mountains that tint blue from far away.

Here, Meadows lives a decidedly normal life, in a home with unlocked doors, a doting wife, Debbie—the former Ms. Brandon (Florida) who he calls “hun”—and a three-and-a-half pound poodle

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2015/08/24/mark-meadows-may-refile-motion-to-dump-boehner/?utm_source=FAM_Blog&utm_medium=twitter

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Mark Meadows (NC-11) may refile motion to dump Boehner
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 11:23:15 pm »
Good for Mark Meadows!

We need more men of courage in Washington!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 11:40:47 pm »
Good for Mark Meadows!

Off hand, I can think of at least three in the House:

Mark Meadows (NC-11)
Walter Jones (NC-3)
Louie Gohmert (TX-1)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 07:55:57 am »
>Meadows says if leadership’s tactics don’t change to his liking, he—or another supportive lawmaker—could refile the motion from “non-privileged to “privileged,” forcing a vote within two legislative days.

Meadows insists that Boehner would need to depend on Democrats to keep his speakership—he says there are “many more” than 29 Republicans who would vote to strip the speaker of his gavel (for comparison, 25 lawmakers did not vote to re-elect Boehner as speaker in January).

Gosh I'm surprised Boehner is still treating Meadows like an ineffectual tool even after Meadows failed in January.  What was that definition of insanity?

threats, followed by impotence, followed by threats...no that is not it

Hey Meadows, Boehner is going to smack the taste right out of you mouth if you don't stop yappin'
And there are only 2 things you can do about it...
1. Nothing
2. Like it

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 12:43:42 am »
Good for Mark Meadows!

Yes, we do!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 01:37:43 am »
    Here, Meadows lives a decidedly normal life, in a home with unlocked doors, a doting wife, Debbie—the former Ms. Brandon (Florida) who he calls “hun”—and a three-and-a-half pound poodle

Uh, Mark - I would advise you to lock your doors!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!