Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden’s Son: Ashley Madison Account Was Created In My Name By America’s Enemies  (Read 1133 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/24/exclusive-joe-bidens-son-ashley-madison-account-was-created-in-my-name-by-americas-enemies/

by Patrick Howley24 Aug 2015

Someone using the name of Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden had a profile on the Ashley Madison dating website for extramarital affairs, Breitbart News has learned.

Hunter Biden tells Breitbart News that the account is not his, but rather was created by one of America’s enemies to discredit him. He thinks it could have been due to his sitting on the board of a Ukrainian gas company, which outraged supporters of Vladimir Putin’s Russian regime.

Robert Hunter Biden, known colloquially as Hunter, is a business executive, a husband, a father, and reportedly one of Joe Biden’s closest advisers as the vice president considers launching a presidential campaign. Hunter, who met his wife Kathleen in the Jesuit Volunteer Corps, has contacted some of his dad’s supporters in advance of a possible Biden candidacy.

But he insists that he’s not the “Robert Biden” who was a fan of “Anything Goes” relationships with women on the website Ashley Madison, which arranges affairs for married people. Biden confirmed that the email address listed on the account belongs to him. But he thinks his enemies had access to his personal information, possibly through hacking his other online accounts – and that they fabricated the Ashley Madison account in his name.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
How did 'America's Enemies' know about the hack that hadn't happened to put his name in there?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Liberals always "project" onto others what they do themselves.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Just tried to put this on Wikipedia. Within seconds somebody erased it with the message "no Breitbart pls."

Damage control is out in full force.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Relic

Just tried to put this on Wikipedia. Within seconds somebody erased it with the message "no Breitbart pls."

Damage control is out in full force.

Give the left their due, they are masters at controlling the public.

The MSM will not touch anything that discredits the left. Any outlet that does cover things the left doesn't want you to see, has been thoroughly discredited. 

Online mountaineer

It wasn't me, it was America's enemies. When he was a kid, did he accuse the dog of eating his homework?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
That is the EXACT same thing I told my wife!

Dark forces are hard at work in America these days!
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Godzilla

I wouldn't put it past the Russians to do this... and then write about it in their own press, condemning America's 'decaying moral fiber'. 

I mean, these *ARE* the same guys that wrote the Protocols of the Elders of Zion...

---
On the other hand, if he really did open an account with the site, this has got to be the most original excuse I've seen in a long time...

rangerrebew

Name of Joe Biden's son pops up in Ashley Madison hack

Hunter Biden claims someone else set up adultery account to discredit him
Published: 13 hours ago

The name of Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden has appeared among millions of others in the Ashley Madison website hack, but he insists that he wasn’t the one who set up the account with the infidelity-promoting website.

He thinks it could have been created by “one of America’s enemies to discredit him,” according to Breitbart News, which quoted him contending it could have been due to his service on the board of a Ukrainian gas company.

The business executive, whose full name is Robert Hunter Biden, is one of Joe Biden’s closest advisers as the vice president considers launching a presidential campaign, the report said.

But he has stated he’s not the “Robert Biden,” the fan of “anything goes” with women, who appeared on the Ashley Madison website, which promotes infidelity with the slogan “Life’s short, have an affair.”

Its computers were hacked, and millions of names, credit-card numbers and addresses have been appearing online.

“I am certain that the account in question is not mine,” Hunter Biden said in a statement. “This account was clearly set up by someone else without my knowledge and I first learned about the account in question from the media.”

He said he doesn’t use the email address listed “as I became aware that this email account may have been compromised.”

Find out how many presidents Vice President Joe Biden has known “intimately,” in “Biden Time.”

“This is unfortunately not the first time that someone has used my name and identity to try to discredit me,” he said.

Breitbart said the “Robert Biden” account was set up with a credit payment a little more than a year ago, in June 2014.

The date of birth, Feb. 4, matches Biden’s, but it made him 10 years younger, with a birth year of 1980 instead of 1970.

Biden said he’s been told “it is very easy to set up an account without someone’s knowledge as there is no requirement that an email address be verified and I am certain that is what happened in this case.”

Biden previously was involved in controversy when he joined the board of Burisma Holdings, a gas company based in Ukraine, just as his father was working to “help Ukraine lessen its dependence on fuel from Russia.”

The Daily Mail of London reported a credit card registered to Biden at his Washington address was used.

The newspaper said the charge was $268.89 on a card listing Biden’s name and home address.

Breitbart said Biden’s representatives have said Hunter Biden’s Twitter account previously was hacked.

Biden, a partner at Rosemont Seneca Partners law firm, is one of two living children of the vice president. His brother, Beau, died of brain cancer in May and sister Naomi died in the same car crash that killed their mother, Jean, years ago.

The vice president, with his second wife, Jill, also have a daughter, Ashley Biden.

Hunter Biden was discharged from the Navy just last year after testing positive for cocaine.

At that time, he released a statement that “it was the honor of my life to serve in the U.S. Navy, and I deeply regret and am embarrassed that my actions led to my administrative discharge.”

The vice president is meeting with top Democrat operatives and donors about whether he should make a run for the Oval Office. The prospect comes at a time when presumed front-runner Hillary Clinton’s numbers are crashing amid the scandal over her possession of classified information on a personal computer email system that was unconnected to the government.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/name-of-joe-bidens-son-pops-up-in-ashley-madison-hack/#YVMqhT1pHUtUFDqy.99

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
I'm going to try this same excuse if I ever get caught in a bad situation.

"Uh, no, dear, uh, that account wasn't created by me.  The enemies of America created it using my personal information to try to discredit me."

Methinks Robert has a high opinion of himself.  Until I read this article I didn't know he existed.  I'm sure one of "America's enemies" could have come up with a better plan to discredit him than to 1)  get his personal information, 2)  create an account on a site which is used to facilitate adultery, 3)  wait until some hacking group gets full access to the aforementioned site, and 4)  wait again to see if they are going to actually follow through on their threat to release the user data.

No, Robert.  Just admit what you did.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I'm going to try this same excuse if I ever get caught in a bad situation.

"Uh, no, dear, uh, that account wasn't created by me.  The enemies of America created it using my personal information to try to discredit me."

LOL.

rangerrebew

Not Mine: Biden’s Cokehead Son Denies Ashley Madison Account

Donn Marten
August 25, 2015

Just as Vice President Joe “Foghorn Leghorn” Biden is readying to challenge Queen Hillary the inevitable for the Dem nomination, his screw-up of a son is making news in all the wrong ways. Hunter Biden, who was booted out of the U.S. Navy last year after testing positive for the Columbian marching power has now allegedly turned up in that big data dump from sexual hookup clearinghouse Ashley Madison. This is not the type of publicity that the senior Biden needs but hey, the Democrats are running a woman for president whose husband’s picture should be featured in the dictionary next to the word “adulterer”. Junior Biden of course is denying it all as are millions of other men who should have been more careful of where they were poking their cyber dicks.

CNN reports on the controversy in the story “Hunter Biden denies link to Ashley Madison”:

The son of Vice President Joe Biden denied Tuesday that he had an account on Ashley Madison, despite an email address discovered on the hacked cheating website that matches one he used.

The lawyer and business executive said in a statement that he did not create the account that appears on the site.

“I am certain that the account in question is not mine,” Biden said in a statement provided to CNN. “This account was clearly set up by someone else without my knowledge and I first learned about the account in question from the media.”

The existence of the account was first reported Monday by Breitbart News, which found the account information in searching through the huge trove of data on the site’s users that was dumped online by hackers earlier this month.

The conservative website reported that the account was registered to a Robert Biden in Washington, D.C., though the date of birth is off by 10 years.

Biden’s full name is Robert Hunter Biden.

The account was from an “attached male” who was apparently seeking “anything goes.” It was created in 2014.

In his statement, Biden said he stopped using the email address that was used to set up the account because he believed it may have been compromised, and alluded to other times he was impersonated in an attempt to sully his reputation, though he did not name any specific incidents.

The release of the Ashley Madison customer list by hackers has American divorce lawyers counting their blessings because business is going to be booming. The story on Biden was broken by conservative site Breitbart News which goes on to report that Mr. “Anything Goes” is blaming the whole thing on agents of Vladimir Putin who are trying to frame him because he happens to sit on the board of Ukraine’s largest gas company Burisma Holdings. It is a gig that just happened to fall into his lap shortly after daddy Joe made a visit to Kiev to hold court with the new government after Viktor Yanukovych was ousted from power. I am sure that his father will try to get him out of this as well by abusing his position to blame it on Russia or China. Emperor Obama has just given Biden his “blessing” to run against Hillary so it is reasonable to expect some White House intervention on Hunter’s behalf.

I am sure that his wife Kathleen is just thrilled over the news and considering his history as a globe-trotting cokehead she may not fall for the ‘Putin set me up line as easily as the media will.

Offline olde north church

The Monty Python "Anything Goes" or the Broadway extravaganza "Anything Goes".
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.