Author Topic: You Hate It From Barack Obama. But You Love It From Donald Trump.  (Read 11673 times)

Offline olde north church

Re: You Hate It From Barack Obama. But You Love It From Donald Trump.
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2015, 11:42:31 pm »
I just made a batch of Snickerdoodles, DC.  Ya wanna come over for some?  They're amazingly good!

(And you can bring Right with you if you'd like.  I'm really a very nice person, and not in the least 'sanctimonious.'  ^-^ )

Snickerdoodles? 
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

bkepley

« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2015, 11:43:44 pm »
Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on Today at 07:15:58 PM
Who's the 'him" you keep referring to?   ^-^

Wasn't going to say anything.

Thought....wait until musiclady learns you're a woman.   Now you've done it.    :laugh:

LOL...that was good :)

It would be except I believe she was referring to onc.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2015, 11:44:18 pm »

Thought....wait until musiclady learns you're a woman.   Now you've done it.    :laugh:

Well, SHE can come over for snickerdoodles too (Even though SHE doesn't do the 'ignore' thing very well!).  My husband and I are celebrating nearly 4 decades of marriage tomorrow, so don't come on our anniversary, cause we want to be alone, but any time after that you're both welcome!  :beer:

(And I'm still not in the least sanctimonious.  I'm practically perfect in every way.  ^-^ )
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2015, 11:45:01 pm »
Snickerdoodles?

I make the best in the world, onc.  You wanna come too?  It will remind you of all the good things about childhood!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

bkepley

« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2015, 11:45:54 pm »
Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on Today at 07:15:58 PM
Who's the 'him" you keep referring to?   ^-^

LOL...that was good :)

It would be but I believe she was referring to onc.

Offline evadR

« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2015, 11:46:04 pm »
oh darn..
::completely shattered::
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2015, 11:47:13 pm »

Nope.  It was Right in Virginia, and I always thought she was a he.

(Now......... if I can indict my own gender........ I understand the easily bruised feelings a little better, and thinking I was insulting her when I wasn't doing anything of the sort.  Ask onc.  He knows all about how stupid women are.   :smokin:).
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 11:49:02 pm by musiclady »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2015, 11:50:14 pm »
Not me.  I've still got everyone on loud and clear.

Relax, on this you're golden  :laugh:

Offline evadR

« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2015, 11:50:52 pm »

(Now......... if I can indict my own gender........ I understand the easily bruised feelings a little better, and thinking I was insulting her when I wasn't doing anything of the sort.  Ask onc.  He knows all about how stupid women are.   :smokin:).
oh now I feel better.
Don't anybody say anything else that will mess this up for me.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2015, 11:51:20 pm »
oh now I feel better.

:laugh:

Offline evadR

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2015, 11:55:03 pm »
oh now I feel better.

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

bkepley

« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2015, 11:56:01 pm »
oh now I feel better.

Not so fast.  How do we know he/she is not a tranny?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2015, 11:58:32 pm »

My feeling weren't bruised.  Your last reply did come a little too close to crazy town for my comfort....but my feelings are intact.

And women, in the main, are no more stupid than men in the main ---  so I've no need to check with ONC (nothing personal).

ML, I stand by my stated opinions.  And rest assured that gender had nor has anything to do with them.

Ciao for now.  Enjoy your evening.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2015, 12:01:55 am »
Just an observation....that we have very strong women here in the forum.

Smart and tough as nails.   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2015, 12:16:09 am »

My feeling weren't bruised.  Your last reply did come a little too close to crazy town for my comfort....but my feelings are intact.

And women, in the main, are no more stupid than men in the main ---  so I've no need to check with ONC (nothing personal).

ML, I stand by my stated opinions.  And rest assured that gender had nor has anything to do with them.

Ciao for now.  Enjoy your evening.

Nothing crazy about it.  Just an observation based on your words.  Perhaps you should choose them more carefully if you don't want to be perceived as ultra-sensitive and, well, kinda moody......

And of course, women are not more stupid than men.  But onc took a nasty swipe at us last night, so that's why I brought him up.  Two irrational hits in 24 hours on this forum is quite unusual.

Especially from someone like you, whom I have never, ever said an unkind word to, nor had a negative thought about until you broadsided me today.

And I will have a good evening.  About to watch a DVD with my adoring and adorable husband.

Hope you have a good evening too.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2015, 12:18:13 am »
Just an observation....that we have very strong women here in the forum.

Smart and tough as nails.   :patriot:

Strong and articulate women often intimidate men, DC.  (And obviously some other women as well).

I want you to know how much I appreciate (most of) the men on this forum who have a deep respect for us.

I don't think you have any idea how much it means to be respected.  I love you for that, my friend.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2015, 12:39:24 am »

Strong and articulate women often intimidate men, DC.  (And obviously some other women as well).

I want you to know how much I appreciate (most of) the men on this forum who have a deep respect for us.

I don't think you have any idea how much it means to be respected.  I love you for that, my friend.

Ahem... Tapping foot...

Just kidding

I love the intellect here. Period. I just hate it when that intellect is used in a toxic way.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2015, 01:07:44 am »

HUGS!!

BTW....never had a snickerdoodle, which is a complete mystery to me.  Looked up the recipe on Google and the ingredients are splendid!    :laugh:

Offline olde north church

« Reply #119 on: August 27, 2015, 01:11:37 am »
I make the best in the world, onc.  You wanna come too?  It will remind you of all the good things about childhood!

That's a nice offer but I would feel like a crumb (get it, snickerdoodle-cookie-crumb) after the "sisterhood" comment.  Although it would give me a chance to explain.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2015, 01:11:50 am »
Ahem... Tapping foot...

Just kidding

I love the intellect here. Period. I just hate it when that intellect is used in a toxic way.

We'll be okay, Lando!

I'm determined to set a good example.  Like Aligncare!    :laugh:

And if everybody else tries too, the contusions will be minor.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2015, 01:20:48 am »
Ahem... Tapping foot...

Just kidding

Me too........... and there are a whole lot of people around here with a whole lot more intellect and knowledge than I have, and I LOVE reading threads on the Constitution, the economy, and a whole lot of other areas where I just want to learn.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2015, 01:23:15 am »
HUGS!!

BTW....never had a snickerdoodle, which is a complete mystery to me.  Looked up the recipe on Google and the ingredients are splendid!    :laugh:

Well, you can buy one in a bakery, but I'll tell you right now, it won't be as good as mine!

(A bit extra cream of tartar, and lots of cinnamon do the trick.  Mine are world famous!  I sent them to both Iraq and Afghanistan.  ^-^).

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2015, 01:23:22 am »
Me too........... and there are a whole lot of people around here with a whole lot more intellect and knowledge than I have, and I LOVE reading threads on the Constitution, the economy, and a whole lot of other areas where I just want to learn.

That's me, too! 

I'm not looking to change other people's minds.   I'm looking for people to possibly change mine.   :laugh:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2015, 01:24:09 am »
That's a nice offer but I would feel like a crumb (get it, snickerdoodle-cookie-crumb) after the "sisterhood" comment.  Although it would give me a chance to explain.

Not a problem, onc.  You can have a whole cookie any time!  :beer: