Author Topic: Amazing picture of the Obamas coming home to the White House... By Thomas Lifson  (Read 410 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/08/amazing_picture_of_the_obamas_coming_home_to_the_white_house.html#.VdsT14RXsW4.facebook

August 24, 2015
Amazing picture of the Obamas coming home to the White House
By Thomas Lifson

It doesn’t look like being on vacation improved the spirits of the Obama family. Of course, it’s hard to tell what’s going on.  Maybe back-to-school has the girls depressed, though Sidwell Friends is supposed to be really deluxe. And two teenagers can lead to awkward moments. Still, considering all the money spent on time in the fanciest summer resort in the country, it looks like we didn't much of a return as far as rested, refreshed, and ready to go platitudes about a long vacation go.

Big Fur Hat, who spotted this picture, quips that “The fun of destroying a country has worn off."

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I must admit that is probably how I look when I return from vacation...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I'm glad I didn't have cameras on me 24/7 when I was a teenager. I would have scowled at the camera too.

bkepley

Who cares?  What a juvenile attack.

Offline mountaineer

I must admit that is probably how I look when I return from vacation...
Mr. M and I took the red-eye back from vacation a few days ago and didn't look that angry even after going without sleep for 30+ hours.  ^-^
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

Trouble in Camelot?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
OMG!!!  WhoTF CARES???   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald