Author Topic: Pedophile Imam Still Preaching in Florida Mosque  (Read 463 times)

rangerrebew

Pedophile Imam Still Preaching in Florida Mosque
« on: August 24, 2015, 08:30:39 am »
Pedophile Imam Still Preaching in Florida Mosque
If it was good enough for Mohammed...
August 23, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

If it was good enough for Mohammed, why be surprised that it's also good enough for a Florida mosque.

Helmi Agha, 40, was executive director of the American Muslim Youth Leadership Council when he was arrested in March and accused inappropriately touching a 15-year-old girl who attended events at the center.

He faced 12 counts of lewd and lascivious molestation, though four of those have since been dropped.

Agha, also known as Imam Abufarah, was born in Saudi Arabia to a Palestinian family and is not a U.S. citizen.

When he was released on bond from Osceola County Jail, he was taken to an immigration detention center. He returned home in June.

Since then, Agha has been allowed back to the mosque to participate in and lead prayers, said his attorney, Migdalia Perez of Kissimmee.

Why isn't he back in the detention center? Is he also a DREAMER? Aren't his dreams kind of illegal?

The Imam was complaining about Islamophobia not too long ago.

After a series of Muslim terror attacks, Imam Abu Farah aka Imam Helmi Motasim Agha, wrote..."Today, during my flight to Alabama, I was followed (Around) in the airport by five (uniformed) TSA members, and upon questioning them, I was just told "we are doing our job"!!! Subhana Allah! A complete profiling!"

After the Chapel Hill shootings, he claimed that, "We suspect it is the outcome of daily misconceptions against Muslims. Ignorance lead to fear and fear leads to violence."

I'm sure he'll be correcting lots of those misconceptions at trial.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/259884/pedophile-imam-still-preaching-florida-mosque-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 08:31:26 am by rangerrebew »