Author Topic: GOP Consultant Lays Out New Genius Plan to Take Down Trump: ‘How Brutus Killed Caesar,’ Get Close Then ‘Shiv Him in the Ribs’  (Read 3190 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Nothing says "welcome" like public flogging.
How bout next time, a private "slap in the face".
I believe your PM is still working. 

Thanks for the 'reassurance' I can stay

How about next time you don't come on a thread and start attacking other members?

You're not the victim here, you just got slapped back.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline famousdayandyear

How about next time you don't come on a thread and start attacking other members?

You're not the victim here, you just got slapped back.

How about next time you take your own friggin advice, wise guy.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
How about next time you take your own friggin advice, wise guy.

Don't come in here and start ordering people around like you're somebody.

Start s#it and you'll get s#it right back.

As that fat Mexican said to Frank in True Detective "You ain't what you used to was."
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline kevindavis007

kevin...has been with TBR since almost the beginning..and I will personally vouch for him.....he ain't leaving

edited to say kevin is also a valued member and participant here...he still ain't leaving!

Thank you.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline olde north church

Here is a very interesting report on Trump's campaign from the NYT.  The article suggests that Trump's support is broad-based, and not likely to deteriorate.  I tend to agree.  I don't think trump has yet peaked.  He has solidified his position as a finalist, the only candidate in the field who has done so.  More importantly, he has demonstrated an uncanny ability to control the media coverage, which means whoever else is a finalist will have to do so at least partly on Trump's terms. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/23/us/politics/why-donald-trump-wont-fold-polls-and-people-speak.html?_r=0

I am not a Trump supporter, but I must say the Donald and his continuing saga is one of the most compelling developments I have seen in some 45 years of following politics.  It's right up there with Watergate, Reagan, the Clinton impeachment, and the rise of OPapaDoc.

I'll stop my support immediately after seeing Rove in a paper cap asking if "Would you like fries with that?".  I liked "W" but his inablility to defend himself and having those around him defend him put us in this situation.  And to see Dana Perino's snotting face and hear her snotty tone reveals there is no change.  The Bush's are doing us a favor.
Screw them.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 02:02:25 pm by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Longiron

Did you mean "some Trump supporter WAS underwhelmed"  or
Did you mean "some Trump supporters WERE underwhelmed.

I suggest you shill at another forum; your propaganda does not work here,
where like most honest Americans want to clean house in DC.
Really--CLEAN HOUSE.  Including paid political shills.

Thank you and very well put !!!!!