Author Topic: Fiorina: ‘I Absolutely’ Believe Hillary Purposefully Lied About Benghazi  (Read 833 times)

Offline Paladin

"Carly Fiorina blasted Hillary Clinton for deliberately lying about the Benghazi terrorist attack, instead sticking to the the truth and saying it was a “purposeful, preplanned terrorist attack.”

Fiorina, whose comments were release by NBC ahead of his full interview on “Meet the Press” this Sunday with Chuck Todd stated that despite the fact that Hillary is a “hard working woman” who has dedicated herself to public service,” she has lied about “Benghazi, her emails, her server.”

'Chuck Todd: Do you still have great admiration and respect for Hillary Clinton?

Carly Fiorina:  In many ways I do. She is a hard working woman, she is an intelligent woman. She has dedicated herself to public service. It is also true however, that she is not trustworthy. That she had lied about some key things, Benghazi, her emails, her server. And she doesn’t have a track record…

Todd: Lying is a big charge. Do we, do you know, why do you know she is lying?

Fiorina: Oh for heavens sakes. The night of the Benghazi attacks, we now know that the State Department and the White House knew that this was a purposeful, preplanned terrorist attack. Nevertheless, the next morning she went into the State Department and she addressed the American people and talked about a video that did not represent the values of this nation. Several days later, she said the same thing over the bodies of the fallen. What she should have said was that this was a purposeful terrorist attack and we will seek retribution.

Todd: Do you believe she purposely lied?

Fiorina: Absolutely, I do.' "

Video at link: http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/22/fiorina-i-absolutely-believe-hillary-purposefully-lied-about-benghazi-video/

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline evadR

Yup, she did.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
It's amazing that someone saying it is such a big deal. Of course she deliberately lied...over and over, to this day. Literally Everyone knows it.  But of course it is...or has been...the thing that can't be said because of political correctness and enforced Republican timidity.  Maybe Fiorina...and Trump... and Cruz...are changing that.  And now Hillary is seriously slipping.  Coincidence?
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

rangerrebew

Fiorina: ‘I Absolutely’ Believe Hillary Purposefully Lied About Benghazi [VIDEO]

Posted By Steve Guest On 8:39 PM 08/22/2015 In | No Comments

Tweet

Carly Fiorina blasted Hillary Clinton for deliberately lying about the Benghazi terrorist attack, instead sticking to the the truth and saying it was a “purposeful, preplanned terrorist attack.”

Fiorina, whose comments were release by NBC ahead of his full interview on “Meet the Press” this Sunday with Chuck Todd stated that despite the fact that Hillary is a “hard working woman” who has dedicated herself to public service,” she has lied about “Benghazi, her emails, her server.”

Chuck Todd: Do you still have great admiration and respect for Hillary Clinton?

Carly Fiorina:  In many ways I do. She is a hard working woman, she is an intelligent woman. She has dedicated herself to public service. It is also true however, that she is not trustworthy. That she had lied about some key things, Benghazi, her emails, her server. And she doesn’t have a track record…

Todd: Lying is a big charge. Do we, do you know, why do you know she is lying?

Fiorina: Oh for heavens sakes. The night of the Benghazi attacks, we now know that the State Department and the White House knew that this was a purposeful, preplanned terrorist attack. Nevertheless, the next morning she went into the State Department and she addressed the American people and talked about a video that did not represent the values of this nation. Several days later, she said the same thing over the bodies of the fallen. What she should have said was that this was a purposeful terrorist attack and we will seek retribution.

Todd: Do you believe she purposely lied?

Fiorina: Absolutely, I do.

WATCH:

Follow Steve on Twitter

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/22/fiorina-i-absolutely-believe-hillary-purposefully-lied-about-benghazi-video/

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Fiorina isn't the first person to state that Hillary lied.  This should be no revelation.  What is disturbing is that the reporting of Hillary's lies and her accounting of the e-mails by the MSM is very minimal.

I believe that there will be enough mounting evidence that Hillary will be forced to suspend her campaign.  I think we can all connect the dots and have known that he responsibility of Benghazi goes all the way to the oval office and I still believe both Hillary and Barry will be brought up on criminal charges after he leaves office. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline flowers

I still believe both Hillary and Barry will be brought up on criminal charges after he leaves office.
Hillary might, barry no way.