Author Topic: Cheer up Malia, you're on vacation! First Daughter looks unimpressed while on a bicycle ride during the family's stay on Martha's Vineyard  (Read 1932 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3207198/Cheer-Malia-vacation-Daughter-looks-unimpressed-bicycle-ride-family-s-stay-Martha-s-Vineyard.html?ito=social-facebook

Cheer up Malia, you're on vacation! First Daughter looks unimpressed while on a bicycle ride during the family's stay on Martha's Vineyard

The oldest daughter of the president appeared to look unhappy while on a family bicycle ride during vacation on the island
    The Massachusetts retreat is known as a summer hangout for the wealthy
    Obama has been spotted playing golf there with a number of celebs
    The family is nearing the end of their two-week long summer vacation

By Regina F. Graham For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:29 EST, 22 August 2015 | Updated: 17:50 EST, 22 August 2015

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3207198/Cheer-Malia-vacation-Daughter-looks-unimpressed-bicycle-ride-family-s-stay-Martha-s-Vineyard.html#ixzz3jb6swvw4

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

bkepley

I'm not sure I've ever seen her look happy.

She's a teenager.  Is that so unusual?  Besides itmust be difficult to be a teenage child of the president.

Offline olde north church

She's a surly teenaged girl.  Not the first.  Won't be the last.  The only thing remotely connected to that freak show that's been close to genuine.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline musiclady

Is it any wonder?

It's hard enough to be a teenager with good parents.  Can you imagine what it's like being raised by an adolescent narcissist and a very, very angry woman?

Can't be much fun.

(And for the record, all four of my kids smiled when they were teenagers.......... especially while on vacation and doing something fun).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

She's a teenager.  Is that so unusual?  Besides itmust be difficult to be a teenage child of the president.

It IS unusual for a teenager to never, ever smile.

It's not that her father is the President.  It's that he's a child himself, and a totally self-absorbed, rotten human being.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

Agreed. Leave the kids alone (and ditch the "Malaria" and "Sushi" crap).

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
That is a tad unfair...that's a shutter click in time, no one's face is up every moment...she might be concentrating.  I don't know about all her pictures being that way as I've probably only seen one or two at the most...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 05:12:51 pm by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline mountaineer

Hasn't she been Lena Dunham's "intern" for the past few weeks?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

Agreed. Leave the kids alone (and ditch the "Malaria" and "Sushi" crap).

I don't think it's attacking the kids at all.  I feel very sorry for both of them.

I felt sorry for Chelsea Clinton too.

It's rough to be a kid with angry, narcissistic parents.

Offline mountaineer

What a fun vacation! Can't wait till the next one. When will that be, dad, in a couple of weeks?

Dad? Why the clenched jaw?

Offline alicewonders

What a fun vacation! Can't wait till the next one. When will that be, dad, in a couple of weeks?

Wow.  They all look so happy.

**nononono*

Offline Relic

She's busy contemplating how the white man is keeping her family down.
Blacklivesmatter.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Why should she be? Some dumbass photographer in her face and making her dodge him.  :whistle:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

I must have missed where we called anyone "Malaria" and "Sushi."  :shrug:

Offline musiclady

I've never seen that until I read through this thread........

He must frequent nastier places than this.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

Nobody here did, but unfortunately I have seen it elsewhere, and at more than one place.  **nononono*

It's the "it's OK for us to trash the Obama girls because the libs trashed the Bush girls" low-IQed, kindergarten response.

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here

"No, sirree, sister!  You most certainly *did not* build that!"
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline Right_in_Virginia

After all these years in the WH...living a very privileged life...someone should teach these girls how to behave in public.

A smile is really not too much to expect. but respectful would also go a long way.

Offline alicewonders

After all these years in the WH...living a very privileged life...someone should teach these girls how to behave in public.

A smile is really not too much to expect. but respectful would also go a long way.

:thumbsup:

Offline Lando Lincoln

Is it any wonder?

It's hard enough to be a teenager with good parents.  Can you imagine what it's like being raised by an adolescent narcissist and a very, very angry woman?

Can't be much fun.

(And for the record, all four of my kids smiled when they were teenagers.......... especially while on vacation and doing something fun).

Teenagers can be tough in the best if circumstances.  Despite my impulses, I won't judge this one.  I will however, judge the "man" in this pic.  I suspect his sternness is less as a parent but more for selfish reasons, he is angry Malia isn't projecting the right image.

----

And yes, my sons were always happy.  Always.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline kevindavis007

Teenagers can be tough in the best if circumstances.  Despite my impulses, I won't judge this one.  I will however, judge the "man" in this pic.  I suspect his sternness is less as a parent but more for selfish reasons, he is angry Malia isn't projecting the right image.

----

I don't think it is a close knit family.. With Chelsea and Bill it was a different story..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline musiclady

----

I'm glad you put the word man in quotes, Lando..........cause I didn't see a single man in that photo.    :smokin:

(Our youngest -a daughter- was always 'happiest' when her mother told her that she got her stubborn from Mom, and that with all my years of practice, there was no way she'd win in a contest between us!)

Offline musiclady

I don't think it is a close knit family.. With Chelsea and Bill it was a different story..

Neither parent has the capacity to have a close relationship.

Bill, on the other hand, had many...........    :whistle: