Author Topic: Ted Cruz would have a busy first day in the White House  (Read 443 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ted Cruz would have a busy first day in the White House
« on: August 22, 2015, 05:55:08 pm »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2570632

Ted Cruz would have a busy first day in the White House
By Gabby Morrongiello • 8/21/15 4:28 PM

If elected president, Ted Cruz would cross five tasks off his list during his first 24 hours in the White House — or so the Texas senator says.

The Republican presidential hopeful told voters at the Iowa State Fair Friday to "look forward to January 2017" as he outlined what his agenda would look like during his first day in office.

"First thing I intend to do in office [is] end every single illegal and unconstitutional executive action taken by this president," Cruz told fair-goers. "The president says he has a phone and a pen, but when you live by the pen you die by the pen.

"And my pen has got an eraser," he added.

continued
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 05:55:35 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Ted Cruz would have a busy first day in the White House
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 05:56:49 pm »
He has never once lied to me to date! I doubt he is going to start now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 06:04:13 pm »
I have no doubt about the abilities of Ted Cruz.  I am looking forward to his inauguration January 2017.  IMAGINE a president who will actually honor the Constitution and do what's in the best interest of this country.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 06:53:50 pm »
Yeah.  I've heard this song before ... "ahem ... ahem .... BOHICA" ....
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.