Author Topic: Who said it? A Stephen Colbert parody or The Donald?  (Read 794 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Who said it? A Stephen Colbert parody or The Donald?
« on: August 22, 2015, 04:42:40 pm »
Look, people don't have to work for what I'm paying them, they don't have to show up. It's not slave labor. By the way, slave labor- I'm against it.

I'm a bit of a P. T. Barnum. I make stars out of everyone.

I'm disappointed that my own church has decided that capital punishment is wrong. Which is pretty hypocritical if you think about it, because they wouldn't even have a religion if it wasn't for capital punishment.

I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.

Sometimes it takes a crazy person to see the truth. If so, I'm a freaking lunatic.

Free trade is terrible. Free trade can be wonderful if you have smart people. But we have stupid people.

This is America. We don't torture. Respect for human life is what separates us from those we're fighting. If we stoop to their level, in a way, we've already lost. But if we don't stoop to their level, we might lose in a worse way... by actually losing.

I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility…then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics.

The 9/11 Commission says we are woefully unprepared for another terrorist attack, calling it inevitable. Well, it's inevitable now that we've told the terrorists about it!

The man that wrote the second book ... didn't write the first book. The difference was like chicken salad and chicken s**t.

You know how many wars could be fought with $100 million? A *third* of one.

Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog and will do it again, just watch. He can do much better!

Isn't a centrist someone who doesn't have the balls to be a fanatic?

In life you have to rely on the past, and that's called history.

It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls. Man holds it in!

Sometimes it's overwhelming. Why did God give me my talent, my gift, my family. But I know you're not supposed to question God.

bkepley

Re: Who said it? A Stephen Colbert parody or The Donald?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 04:46:17 pm »
Trump..all of them.  Colbert just isn't that funny.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 04:50:09 pm »
One thing I will say...those of you here who are opposed to Trump are the busiest, most energetic posters I've ever seen here.  Barely five minutes goes by...

The squirrels would go nut-less in the winter.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

bkepley

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 04:54:07 pm »
One thing I will say...those of you here who are opposed to Trump are the busiest, most energetic posters I've ever seen here.  Barely five minutes goes by...

It comes and goes...one side dominates then the other.

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 04:57:01 pm »
A few more:

The real unemployment is … who knows? Pick a hat. Pick a hat out of a hat. Find a hat. There’s another hat inside of it. That’s how badly our hat business is doing in the United States,” “Mexico has the hats.

This will be the finest, most luxurious gold-plated, diamond-encrusted campaign that will give hope to a weary nation until together we reach that fine fall day when the new season of Celebrity Apprentice premieres.

Offline ABX

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2015, 04:58:34 pm »

Why thank you. I feel it mirrors the overall news cycle attention, just posting counter points to all the Beiber like fangirl attitudes the media and many on our side are giving him.