Author Topic: Hillary Question For The Forum  (Read 739 times)

Offline flowers

Hillary Question For The Forum
« on: August 21, 2015, 09:16:57 pm »
Team Obama knew when she became SoS she was using her personnel email account. Why didn't anyone stop her?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Hillary Question For The Forum
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 09:41:49 pm »
Team Obama knew when she became SoS she was using her personnel email account. Why didn't anyone stop her?

You think Obama/Jarrett didn't have that baby hacked from Day 1?

He's the most powerful man in the world...in a sense that he snaps his fingers and the NSA/CIA/FBI/DOJ get it done.  PERIOD!

Even though you're in bed with crooks, you can love then and still not trust them.

And they know everything she's ever said and done since she became SoS.   Right down to Huma and Susan's Blackberries.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 09:49:19 pm »
You think Obama/Jarrett didn't have that baby hacked from Day 1?

I agree they would have known what was going on with her even if she had a secure proper server. Why didn't Obama/Jarrett stop her from using a unsecured one?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 09:58:24 pm »
I agree they would have known what was going on with her even if she had a secure proper server. Why didn't Obama/Jarrett stop her from using a unsecured one?

From what I can see from the IRS, etc - a LOT of people in the administration haven't followed email protocol!  I wonder why that is?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 09:59:20 pm »

The question is why Hillary Clinton was allowed to have her own server PERIOD.

Unsecured or not.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2015, 12:34:09 am »
The question is why Hillary Clinton was allowed to have her own server PERIOD.

Unsecured or not.
Yes that is the question.   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:  So why was she?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2015, 01:22:29 am »
Who was going to stop her?

She was technically the boss of most of the ones who set the rules for handling classified material. The Worm could have, but lets face it, they like to have a handle on you - something they can drop of you stop toeing the line, and there is zero chance of Hillary having a sex scandal tucked away. (Ewww - the thought of it!!)
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink