Author Topic: Bobby Jindal Will Screen Undercover Abortion Videos For Planned Parenthood Supporters Who Protest Outside His House  (Read 379 times)

Offline Paladin

Delicious. Way to go, Bobby.

"As Planned Parenthood supporters hold a protest outside of the Governor’s Mansion in Louisiana, Gov. Bobby Jindal will broadcast the series of controversial undercover videos that have been released by an anti-abortion group over the past several weeks.

According to a statement from his office, speakers and a movie screen will be set up with the protestors in full view. The videos will be played on a loop for the duration of the protests.

“Many Planned Parenthood supporters, including President Obama and members of the White House, said they have not or will not view the horrific Planned Parenthood videos,” the statement said. “Planned Parenthood has a right to protest today, but Governor Jindal’s office will ensure that anyone who shows up will have to witness first-hand the offensive actions of the organization they are supporting.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/08/20/bobby-jindal-will-screen-undercover-abortion-videos-for-planned-parenthood-supporters-who-protest-outside-his-house/
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Way to go, Bobby.

Everything Jindal has been doing lately impresses me.

He won't be the presidential pick this time, but he'd be a great choice for VP.

He's young yet, his time is yet to come...