Author Topic: Fifteen thousand U.S. government workers - including White House staff - among 37 million cheating spouses identified in hack of Ashley Madison adultery site  (Read 1708 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3203795/Fifteen-thousand-U-S-government-workers-including-White-House-staff-37-million-cheating-spouses-identified-hack-Ashley-Madison-adultery-dating-site.html

Thousands of cheating spouses working in the highest quarters of the U.S. government have been identified today in a major global hack of adultery dating site Ashley Madison.

Users of the infidelity site were sent scrambling to control the damage - and save their marriages - after hackers exposed them and dumped 9.7 gigabytes of personal data about the controversial seduction forum used by 37 million worldwide.

Names, ages, addresses, phone numbers, credit card details and detailed sexual fantasies have been leaked.

15,000 users have been found to be registered under .gov and .mil email addresses - the official domain names of the American military and government. Other institutions rocked by the leaks include famed educational institutions like Harvard and Yale, and global bodies such as the Vatican and the UN.

So Hil got bills account and had it on her server :smokin:

Offline GourmetDan

Now that's funny right there... I don't care who you are...    :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline cammie

I hear there's one post reading:

"Looking for a less scary woman" - Contact BHO@whitehouse.gov

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
global bodies such as the Vatican
Now, wait. Most Vatican workers are priests and are technically single.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline GourmetDan

I hear there's one post reading:

"Looking for a less scary woman" - Contact BHO@whitehouse.gov

Does it have an image like this one?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Well, they've drawn first blood—and naturally, it's one of the gay lobby's biggest targets and worst enemies, none other than Mr. Josh Duggar.

http://gawker.com/family-values-activist-josh-duggar-had-a-paid-ashley-ma-1725132091
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline flowers

Well, they've drawn first blood—and naturally, it's one of the gay lobby's biggest targets and worst enemies, none other than Mr. Josh Duggar.

http://gawker.com/family-values-activist-josh-duggar-had-a-paid-ashley-ma-1725132091
Ruh roh.

Offline GourmetDan

Ruh roh.

Be fine with me if this finishes off the Duggar TV show... hopefully The Little People will be next.

Just keep Swamp People... now that's some fine entertainment... sub-titles on an English language TV show...      :silly:

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Why wouldn't the White House be there?  Bill set the precedent very effectively.

They'll probably have to start an entirely new site now that Ashley Madison is crushed...and I suggest they call the new one Monica Lewinsky.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline musiclady

Well, I certainly hope the Democrats don't get upset by this, since they made a big, bad point in the 90's to say that cheating on your spouse was no big deal.

Nothing wrong with any of this.................... right??? **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online andy58-in-nh

Why wouldn't the White House be there?  Bill set the precedent very effectively.

They'll probably have to start an entirely new site now that Ashley Madison is crushed...and I suggest they call the new one Monica Lewinsky.

They tried that once, but the server kept going down.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GourmetDan

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I swear to God, these recently exposed hacks of major agencies and the Ashley Madison site, can be traced right back to Clinton and/or Obama.

They have always had an "Enemies List", going back to Arkansas.

They use them to distract, when they need to dull the impact of more important major news events.  Especially ones that put them in a bad light.

That said, I guess the adage "Everybody's doing it!", is true.    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

I swear to God, these recently exposed hacks of major agencies and the Ashley Madison site, can be traced right back to Clinton and/or Obama.

They have always had an "Enemies List", going back to Arkansas.

They use them to distract, when they need to dull the impact of more important major news events.  Especially ones that put them in a bad light.

That said, I guess the adage "Everybody's doing it!", is true.    :shrug:
BINGO!!!!!