Author Topic: SNAP! Democrat women go off on 'tainted' Hillary  (Read 265 times)

rangerrebew

SNAP! Democrat women go off on 'tainted' Hillary
« on: August 17, 2015, 04:45:12 pm »

SNAP! Democrat women go off on 'tainted' Hillary

YouTube sensations warn Clinton presidency would 'ruin' America

Published: 2 hours ago

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/09/Aaron-Klein_avatar.jpg
author-image Aaron Klein About  | Email  | Archive 

Aaron Klein is WND's senior staff writer and Jerusalem bureau chief. He also hosts "Aaron Klein Investigative Radio" on Salem Talk Radio. Follow Aaron on Twitter and Facebook.

Two self-professed Democrat women who shot to YouTube stardom last week after defending Donald Trump against Fox News host Megyn Kelly are now calling Hillary Clinton “tainted” while warning a Clinton presidency would “ruin” America.

“Let’s call it like we see it. She’s not gonna make a good president. Even though she’s a woman, she’s not gonna be the best president for our country,” stated Lynnette Hardaway in a joint radio interview with her YouTube co-shouter, Rochelle Richardson, referring to Clinton.

The African-American duo, known online as Diamond and Silk, were speaking Sunday on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and Philadelphia’s NewsTalk 990 AM.

Klein asked the two Trump enthusiasts, “Why, as Democrats and women, are you not supporting Hillary Clinton?”

“Because she’s tainted,” replied Hardaway, with Richardson chiming in to support the statement.

Just in time for the 2016 election, hear Hillary Clinton say she would NOT run for president, in “Hillary Unhinged” by Thomas Kuiper.

“Hillary Clinton is tainted by Benghazi and those emails. That’s why. That’s what’s going to ruin our country. It’s gonna ruin our country, and then America is gonna be left out of the bus, is gonna be left behind again,” she said.

“No, No, No! We can no longer look at who’s a Republican, who’s Democrat. Who’s black and who’s white. We’ve got to look at who’s gonna do the job, and that’s why we stumpin’ for Trump.”

Hardaway said Clinton is a poor choice, because she “have a scandal that’s following her.”

Continued Hardaway: “She’s got to find those emails. I heard she turned over her server the other day. Good for her. And she has that Benghazi following her. She’s not gonna make a good leader.

“Listen, we need someone that’s gonna come in here. That’s gonna unite us that’s gonna make out country great again. That’s why we stump for Trump. Baby. That’s why,” she added.

Hardaway and Richardson said they have heard from some within the black community who agree with their message but are too timid to speak out publicly.

“You know, sometimes African Americans, they don’t wanna come out, because it disturbs the status quo or they may not like me,” Hardaway said.

“Well, I don’t care if you don’t like me. Let’s tell a naked truth here. We need somebody to unite us. We need somebody to secure that border. We need somebody to bring our jobs back home. And this would so help African-American people. Especially our men that’s killin’ at each other. They need help. That’s why they killin’ in their communities.”

Hardaway added: “Before we can go and shout ‘black lives matter’ in front of other people, let’s make sure that we know our lives matter. Go on down there to Ferguson and Baltimore or Chicago and shout it out at them black boys and black men that’s killin’ off each other that their lives matter.”

Last week, the YouTube sensations ripped into Kelly in a clip titled “Megyn Kelly and that Damn Debate.” It came in the wake of the Fox News host’s questioning of the billionaire presidential candidate during her network’s Aug. 6 Republican debate.

Hardaway did not appreciate Kelly’s opening question to Trump, which asked him to respond to comments he made on Twitter about women.

“Here’s the damn deal, Megyn Kelly, or Kelly Megyn, whatever your name is: Rosie O’Donnell started that whole foolishness! She was on ‘The View,’ and she was the one who spoke out against Donald, and Donald had to come back on her!”

Hardaway aimed at Kelly: “You hit below the belt, Kelly. You hit below the belt, girl. But blow on this: Leave my man, Donald Trump, the hell alone! If you’ve got something you’re going to tell him, run it by us first! Run it by me first, and I’ll let you know if you have permission to come for him!

“He’s gonna be the next president of the United States when you like it or not, Megyn Kelly or Kelly Megyn, or whatever your name is, or not.”

Hear Part 1 of the interview:

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/snap-democrat-women-go-off-on-tainted-hillary/#P1ZmhFH7sOgVbgV8.99