Author Topic: Trump vows to deport all undocumented immigrants and rescind any protections put in place by Obama  (Read 17722 times)

bkepley

You know folks, if we are pulling out the Hitler Card already, I'd suggest that Trump isn't the only one engaging in hyperbole.

(How ironic is it that we bring out Hitler in criticism of someone other than an Obama Democrat  *hmmmm* )

I agree.  Trump is no Hitler.  He'd be a very bad joke not a horror.

Offline kevindavis007

You know folks, if we are pulling out the Hitler Card already, I'd suggest that Trump isn't the only one engaging in hyperbole.

(How ironic is it that we bring out Hitler in criticism of someone other than an Obama Democrat  *hmmmm* )

Ok, I hate the Hitler card, but I don't support a candidate regardless of party who wishes to piss on the Constitution. 
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Ok, I hate the Hitler card, but I don't support a candidate regardless of party who wishes to piss on the Constitution.

Uh....just what has a Boehner/McConnell style of leadership gotten you thus far?

Democrats MUST eat the same sh*t sandwich I've been forced to eat.  They must be punished.

No back seat for them.   Tie them up and gag them and throw them in the trunk.   :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Godzilla

Okay.  Nice.

Who's paying for it?

Deporting 14 million illegals won't be cheap.

And are we good with increasing the number of Federal workers by the amount needed to go through every town in America to round them up?

And what about the eventual mistakes?  (Cheech and Chong made a movie about exactly that called 'Born in east L.A.)

Offline musiclady

The only parallel with Hitler I ever make is what is happening with Planned Parenthood, research and Mengele.

I hope my agreement about Sophie Scholl isn't misinterpreted as saying Trump is anything at all like Hitler.

I'm not even close to thinking that.

Planned Parenthood, however, would function well with Hitler in charge.  Same eugenic ideals.....

And that is most certainly NOT hyperbole.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Okay.  Nice.

Who's paying for it?

And are we good with increasing the number of Federal workers by the amount needed to go through every town in America to round them up?

And what about the eventual mistakes?  (Cheech and Chong made a movie about exactly that called 'Born in east L.A.)

I've said this before but you weren't here then so I'll say it again!  We don't need to deport anyone! All we need to do is turn off the damned MAGNETS, every last one of them, and they will go home all by themselves!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

bkepley

I've said this before but you weren't here then so I'll say it again!  We don't need to deport anyone! All we need to do is turn off the damned MAGNETS, every last one of them, and they will go home all by themselves!

Sounds easy but I think there is a great effort required even in this.  They are not all on gvmnt assistance despite what some think.

Offline flowers

Yes they will go home. Most if not all are on the taxpayers teet.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sounds easy but I think there is a great effort required even in this.  They are not all on gvmnt assistance despite what some think.

95% is better than the current 0%!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

bkepley

Yes they will go home. Most if not all are on the taxpayers teet.

I'm pretty sure you are completely mistaken about that.  I suspect it is only a minority are here for gvmnt handouts.  Do you know many illegals?

bkepley

95% is better than the current 0%!

I'm certain you are wrong about that.  Do you know many illegals?

Offline flowers

I'm pretty sure you are completely mistaken about that.  I suspect it is only a minority are here for gvmnt handouts.  Do you know many illegals?
At least 35 mil illegal. If I find the article will post here for you.

bkepley

At least 35 mil illegal. If I find the article will post here for you.

Ok but is the only reason they are here is to seek gvmnt assistance?  My guess is illegals seek gvmnt assistance less than legals.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Ann CoulterVerified account
‏@AnnCoulter

I don't care if @realDonaldTrump wants to perform abortions in White House after this immigration policy paper. http://bit.ly/1EvT3Ja

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Do you Trump supporters even remember where Trump stood on the problem of illegals when Romney was running for president? He thought Romney's "self deportation" plan was to brutal, and would turn away the Latino vote.

Trump's very words..."The Republican Party will continue to lose presidential elections if it comes across as mean-spirited and unwelcoming toward people of color. Whether intended or not, comments and policies of Mitt Romney and other Republican candidates during this election were seen by Hispanics and Asians as hostile to them".    Donald Trump to newsmax.

His supporters are in denial about the flip flops on immigration, wealth taxes, single payer, the competence of Hillary Clinton, etc.. His willingness to say anything in the present seems powerful enough to overcome anything he may have said 3 years ago or even 3 minutes ago.

I hope I like next month's version of Trump better.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Okay.  Nice.

Who's paying for it?

Who in the heck cares how much it will cost?

We've been playing with 'Monopoly Money' since 2008.  There ain't no difference between $18 Trillion in debt and $20 Trillion.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

bkepley

I hope I like next month's version of Trump better.

I think Trump will be Trump and you either love him or hate him.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 07:50:38 pm by bkepley »

Offline flowers

Ok but is the only reason they are here is to seek gvmnt assistance?  My guess is illegals seek gvmnt assistance less than legals.
There are no jobs here. How are they making a income?

bkepley

There are no jobs here. How are they making a income?

They are cleaning houses, workjng for landscapers.  They are musicians.  They work in restaraunts.  There are lots of jobs for those willing to do the work, and it's pretty easy to get work.

Online libertybele

No one is proposing going door to door and yanking people out of homes.  There are quite a few on government assistance and quite a few that are opening up bank accounts (thank you Bank of America), applying for drivers licenses, etc.  that can be reported and deported.  Doctors offices and our hospitals and emergency rooms are full of illegals.  Having worked in the medical field I found it extremely frustrating to have to register someone or hand over medical records to someone who was given "free" and costly medical care and the only thing that they can produce is a damn Matricula Consular card as identification.

As was stated early by other posters, cut off the benefits, cut off the "freebies" and they will self deport.

Another poster also stated that there should be a moratorium on immigration into this country and I agree wholeheartedly.

All of these suggested methods, while not perfect, do not involve going door to door and yanking people out of their homes as the DEMS would scare you into believing. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

bkepley

No one is proposing going door to door and yanking people out of homes.  There are quite a few on government assistance and quite a few that are opening up bank accounts (thank you Bank of America), applying for drivers licenses, etc.  that can be reported and deported.  Doctors offices and our hospitals and emergency rooms are full of illegals.  Having worked in the medical field I found it extremely frustrating to have to register someone or hand over medical records to someone who was given "free" and costly medical care and the only thing that they can produce is a damn Matricula Consular card as identification.

As was stated early by other posters, cut off the benefits, cut off the "freebies" and they will self deport.

Another poster also stated that there should be a moratorium on immigration into this country and I agree wholeheartedly.

All of these suggested methods, while not perfect, do not involve going door to door and yanking people out of their homes as the DEMS would scare you into believing.

I disagree that they will self-deport if you cut off their gvmnt assistance however I have no problem whatsoever in doing that.  They should not be receiving it anyway whatever "it" is.

Online libertybele

Those sound like "Executive Orders" like Obama. So the businesses are guilty and get their assets seized, just like that? No "due process" or "presumption of innocence."

That happens to be fascistic. The factors of production are not owned by the state in fascism, but the state wields an iron fist over their use.

Sounds a lot to me like "conservatism" in its frustration, is willing to continue to be dumbed down, and dumbed down some more IF the leader is STRONG, and is against what you are against, and is for what you are for at this time.

But Der Leader Trump is all over the map on his snap of the tongue pronouncements.  Today it is round up them all, but tomorrow it will be modified to round up just the "bad" ones.

Here is the problem. We have gross incompetency in government. More than philosophical issues, the incompetency is huge.

They are incompetent to identify and handle the "bad" ones today. What makes you assume they will miraculously become competent?

What about a society wherein the authorities are actively trying to identify and deport the "bad" ones? Do they challenge the people who have Hispanic appearance? What about if you have an Hispanic appearance, but you are a native born citizen? What about an authority that doesn't believe you?

Will authorities detain you, take you to the station? Will you get a phone call to your family, to bring your birth certificate?

Seems like the Soviet Union, East Germany and Nazi Germany. Only here in America today the "authorities" will be career government employees.

Again, no one is advocating stopping people because they look Hispanic.  Asking for proper identification and proof of citizenship before one can open a bank account, apply for a job, apply for a checking account, checking on one's  status before renting to individuals should all come under e-verify. I think it has become necessary to have to show proof of citizenship. The "gross" incompetency of our government is brought on by those in government who refuse to enforce existing laws.  IF ICE and border patrol agents were allowed to catch and deport we wouldn't be in this mess.  If our law enforcement officers were allowed to deport instead of hold and release we wouldn't be in this mess.   Once it is known to illegals that the system is no longer lax and that getting benefits without proof of citizenship is slim to none they will self deport and many won't try to come here in the first place.  Due process??  Illegals are here illegally. THEY SHOULD HAVE NO RIGHTS UNDER AMERICAN LAW period.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 08:12:31 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline NavyCanDo

Who in the heck cares how much it will cost?

The "cost" is just not dollars, so what you should be saying is, Who in the heck cares what it will cost? 

The cost of tyranny is immeasurable and irreparable. And tyranny from the Left or from the Right is still tyranny. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline kevindavis007

The "cost" is just not dollars, so what you should be saying is, Who in the heck cares what it will cost? 

The cost of tyranny is immeasurable and irreparable. And tyranny from the Left or from the Right is still tyranny.

Also I don't think we will have the manpower to deport every illegal immigrant in this country as well..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org