Author Topic: Glenn Beck Has an ‘Honest Question’ for Hannity, Limbaugh and Coulter: ‘I Really Want to Understand’ (why they support Trump)  (Read 5319 times)

Offline olde north church

In other words it's a term you use to try to shut someone up whom you disagree with.  That is how I've seen it used.  It's BS and "concern trolls" are about as real as the mythological trolls.

I thought I put you on ignore.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Try again coward.

Just a bit of advice, bkepley!

Since you are finding yourself posting alternative views a lot of the time, you need to be aware that you're going to be called names, whether warranted as true or not.

My advice to you is to not call other posters names.  You being thought of as a troll by a member doesn't give you right to call them cowards and call their posts bullsh*t.

We do things differently here.  We sincerely try to get along with others, whether holding a minority POV or not. 

If you're being called a troll, then be the best damned troll you can be.   :patriot: 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I neither like nor dislike Trump. But, I would vote for him if it came to that. I do not know if he is a republican or a democrat, but the"wrecking ball" factor is very appealing.

You can be sure that with Trump as president, of would not be the same old same old status quo, as it has been for decades. Trump would certainly shake ththings up no matter what, and at this point, maybe that is exactly what we've needed for a long, long, time.

Kick the entrenched 'good'ol boys' out on their elitist, royal, butts. Make them live in the same world they have built and imposed on all of us.

We have to survive in the crazy madhouse they have created. It is past due for them to get a big spoonful of their own medicine. And this will never happen in the one party system currently ruling over us.

I say, "Give'um hell Donald! "
Lord knows they deserve every bit of it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Most likely it is an abused internet phrase that once had a specific meaning but is becoming mis-used like the term "troll" itself.

You can add "RINO" and "GOPe" to that list.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
In the past day or two, Mr. Trump seems to have made a very wise move in seeking the counsel of Senator Jeff Sessions to help him frame his immigration policy.

I'm not saying that Trump is going to also be wise enough to heed what Mr. Sessions says, and temper and shape his message as such.

But insofar as immigration is concerned, he picked the right guy for the problem.

I also understand that he sought out Arthur Laffer for advice on taxes.

These are VERY good choices.
They are remarkably -conservative- choices.
Will Mr. Trump make more of them?

Offline IZZY ANN

I say, "Give'um hell Donald! "
Lord knows they deserve every bit of it.

TRUMP IS THE ALPHA MALE

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Just a bit of advice, bkepley!

Since you are finding yourself posting alternative views a lot of the time, you need to be aware that you're going to be called names, whether warranted as true or not.

My advice to you is to not call other posters names.  You being thought of as a troll by a member doesn't give you right to call them cowards and call their posts bullsh*t.

We do things differently here.  We sincerely try to get along with others, whether holding a minority POV or not. 

If you're being called a troll, then be the best damned troll you can be.   :patriot:

Great advice.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I would expect Coulter to be a Trump supporter, after all she had salivated over Chris Christie last time he ran. And Hannity is a media wonk, and Trump makes good highly watched interviews - good for ratings. But Rush? I have been listening to him since his show went national, and he has always stayed away from endorsing a candidate, or even appearing to.

Thanx for posting this Navy.  Very interesting question from Glenn Beck.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline olde north church

Beck's problem is Trump's stealing of his thunder.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.