Author Topic: Evolution: Hillary’s Ever-Changing Email Story Changes Again  (Read 286 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/14/evolution-hillarys-ever-changing-email-story-changes-again/

In full damage-control mode, a powerful ally of Democratic Party presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton is changing the narrative again, subtlety, when it comes to her exclusive use of a private, unsecure email server and her handling of classified material.

California Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein, ranking member on the Senate Intelligence Committee and Clinton friend, has released a statement attempting to defend Clinton from critics. Feinstein added a new caveat to Clinton’s claim that she never had any classified material on her server: none written by Clinton, at least.

No longer denying the existence of classified material on Clinton’s private server, Feinstein said, “First, none of the emails alleged to contain classified information were written by Secretary Clinton.” (Emphasis added.)

That is different from Clinton’s first statement about whether or not she had any classified material on her server, which was fairly unequivocal. On March 10, Clinton held a press conference at the United Nations and said, “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email; there is no classified material.”

In her statement Feinstein ceded at least the possibility that there were emails containing classified material on Clinton’s server, but declared Clinton herself did not write those emails. In regards to the law, that is a distinction with very little difference.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/14/evolution-hillarys-ever-changing-email-story-changes-again/#ixzz3inzgXJHN
The Republic is lost.

bkepley

Re: Evolution: Hillary’s Ever-Changing Email Story Changes Again
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 04:00:34 pm »
If this keeps going the way it's going I would not be surprised if some high-level Democrat comes out against her and possibly kick-starts the beginning of the end for her.