Author Topic: Introducing Donald Trump, Diplomat....Maureen Dowd  (Read 463 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Introducing Donald Trump, Diplomat....Maureen Dowd
« on: August 15, 2015, 11:28:38 pm »
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/16/opinion/sunday/introducing-donald-trump-diplomat.html?ref=opinion&_r=0

Introducing Donald Trump, Diplomat

AUG. 15, 2015

DONALD TRUMP gives me his Grumpy Cat look.

I’m sitting in his office in Trump Tower high above Fifth Avenue, next to a wall plastered with framed magazine covers giving the effect of an infinity mirror, his face endlessly multiplying — including an old Playboy with the real estate mogul slyly smiling next to a comely bunny.

“I could put up 40 of those walls,” he says. “I have covers in warehouses. It’s crazy.”

I’m trying to tell the freshly minted pol that Megyn Kelly had the right to ask him a question in the debate on how he talks about women, and that she should be tough on the front-runner.

He’s not buying it. In fact, in his stubborn “I win, you lose” way, he has an assistant come over to hand me a printout of Gabriel Sherman’s New York magazine piece headlined “How Roger Ailes Picked Trump, and Fox News’ Audience, Over Megyn Kelly.”

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34