Author Topic: Iran deal “does nothing to change the fact that, in plain Farsi, Iran is committed to world conquest by Islam”  (Read 728 times)

rangerrebew

Iran deal “does nothing to change the fact that, in plain Farsi, Iran is committed to world conquest by Islam”

August 11, 2015 2:55 pm By Robert Spencer 19 Comments

Zarif-laughing“To treat with the Islamic Republic over the particulars of its weaponry while failing to address the very purpose of its bellicosity is delusional. The so-called Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action does nothing to change the fact that, in plain Farsi, Iran is committed to world conquest by Islam, with its clerics as warlords. Those to be conquered include America (the ‘Great Satan’), Israel (the ‘Little Satan’) and the Sunni-led Gulf States.”

The world is going to be paying the price for this deal for a long time to come.

“Fatal Flaw in the Iran Deal,” by Ali Wambold, New York Sun, August 11, 2015:

President Obama, in asserting that the choice we face with Iran is “between diplomacy and some form of war,” misjudges the Islamic Republic. It is already at war. Nor does Mr. Obama’s agreement actually achieve its stated objective: to prevent, or even meaningfully delay, Iran’s acquisition of nuclear weapons capabilities. Congress is right to challenge the accord.

I can claim some understanding of Iran, if not of the President’s thinking. My family ruled the country as Shahs of the Qajar Dynasty between 1785 and 1925, and again under a democratically-elected prime minister, Mohammad Mossadegh, between 1951 and 1953. I witnessed Ayatollah Khomeini consolidate his power in the summer of 1979.

That was after Khomeini’s overthrow of Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi, whose father had been installed with British support and on whose account America and Britain overthrew Mossadegh. Then, it was about control of Iranian oil. And yes, Iran was a victim. Now it’s about worldwide jihad, and Iran is the aggressor.

Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei, and his Revolutionary Guards are driven by a mission imposed on Iran by its constitution. Any deal that ignores this is futile. Khomeini promulgated the Constitution in 1979. It proclaims “the ideological mission of jihad,” which it defines as “extending the sovereignty of God’s law throughout the world,” through Iran’s Army and the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps.

To treat with the Islamic Republic over the particulars of its weaponry while failing to address the very purpose of its bellicosity is delusional. The so-called Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action does nothing to change the fact that, in plain Farsi, Iran is committed to world conquest by Islam, with its clerics as warlords. Those to be conquered include America (the “Great Satan”), Israel (the “Little Satan”) and the Sunni-led Gulf States.

Iran’s support for terrorism in the Middle East and elsewhere is evidence enough that the regime takes this mission to heart. The ink on the JCPOA was barely dry when it was reaffirmed by Khamenei. “Even after this deal our policy towards the arrogant U.S. will not change,” he vowed. “We don’t have any negotiations or deal with the U.S. on different issues in the world or the region.” The death chants are led by Iran’s leaders. They are not meaningless theater.

If Iran’s holy war continues (as it does) despite this deal, what is the purpose of lifting sanctions and releasing $150 billion in frozen assets, thereby providing vast resources to finance it? Iran needed an atomic program less to wage its jihad than to manipulate America into lifting sanctions. Which is what Iran accomplished at Vienna, along with gaining such benefits as the lapse in a few years of constraints on arms trafficking and enhanced verification, such as it is, a few years later.…
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/08/iran-deal-does-nothing-to-change-the-fact-that-in-plain-farsi-iran-is-committed-to-world-conquest-by-islam
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 12:13:58 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Currently reading Joel Rosenberg's novel, "The Twelfth Imam", written in 2010, very appropriate for today's news (and news from Iran yet to come).

It "can be found" out there on the net, if you know where to look.

Or... just get it from amazon...

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Iran deal strengthens the iron hand of the Mullah regime in Iran and that alone is sufficient reason to say NO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
You may want to read "The Sixteen" some time. John Urwin writes a good stick, and it's not commonly known stuff.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You may want to read "The Sixteen" some time. John Urwin writes a good stick, and it's not commonly known stuff.

Just ordered it!

Thanks for the tip.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
I think you're all greatly overestimating Iran and its ambitions.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates