Author Topic: Where’s The Liberal Outrage Over This Mass Shooting That Took 7 Black Lives?  (Read 322 times)

rangerrebew

Where’s The Liberal Outrage Over This Mass Shooting That Took 7 Black Lives?

Brian Anderson 
August 10, 2015

You would think that a mass shooting in which 8 innocent victims were killed would have the liberals exploiting the tragedy to call for more gun control. You would think that a single act of violence in which 7 of those victims were black would have the black activists raging against the racist system that devalues black lives. That’s why it is puzzling that after 8 people (7 of them black) were shot to death in Houston over the weekend there isn’t the usual liberal outrage. Perhaps it’s because the killer is also black.

This really is one of the sickest crimes in recent memory. KHOU reports that black scumbag David Ray Conley broke into his ex-girlfriend’s house on Saturday. He handcuffed her, her husband, and six children, then systematically shot them all in the head. One of the kids was the killer’s own son he had from the previous relationship with the ex-girlfriend.

The identities of the victims were released in a press conference Sunday afternoon. They include, Valerie Jackson, her husband Dwayne Jackson, 50, Dwayne Jackson, Jr., 10, Nathaniel Jackson, 13, Honesty Jackson, 11, Caleb Jackson, 9, Trinity Jackson, 7, and Jonah Jackson, 6.

Valerie Jackson was white, but her husband and the 6 children were black. The shooter David Conley was also black.

After a standoff with police at the crime scene, Conley surrendered and calmly admitted to the grisly murders. He has been charged with 3 counts of capitol murder because I guess the prosecutors ain’t too good at math.

A couple of weeks ago when a gunman opened fired in a Lafayette movie theater killing 2 women, the lefties were tripping over themselves to call for more restrictions on our gun ownership rights. Unfunny comedian Amy Schumer even got in on the gun control frenzy. Here we have a mass shooting with 8 victims and there’s barely a peep from the gun-grabbing liberals.

David Conley had a history of domestic abuse, including a 9-month jail stint for threatening eventual victim Valerie Jackson with a knife. He has also been arrested for smashing Jackson’s head into a refrigerator and choking her baby with an electrical cord. Where’s the feminist outrage over a system that fails to protect women?

When white bleep Dylann Roof killed 9 blacks people in a Charleston church it was the racism Pearl Harbor that had even President Obama declaring war on “white supremacy.” Yet somehow 7 black people most of whom were children getting gunned down is not that big of a deal? If the #blacklivesmatter movement had any credibility at all, black lives would matter regardless of the race of the person who took them.

Black activists freak out, riot, and kill cops over the deaths of black criminals who died attacking police officers, but don’t have a problem with a black guy that handcuffs and shoots black children in the head.

I am confused by the selective outrage from the left. Why is something a catastrophe when a white man does it but not when a black man does? Could it have something to do with the liberal position that white straight males are the enemy and anything that doesn’t support that should be ignored?

When a cop shoots a black man it proves that racist police are targeting blacks for extermination. When police shoot white people, which happens much more frequently, it means nothing to the left. When cops mistreat black suspects it proves the entire system is racist. When cops threaten and assault white people, liberals pretend it never even happened. When a white guy goes on a shooting spree it means we have to ban guns and do something about white male aggression. When a black guy commits a mass shooting the bleeding hearts think we have to address the systemic racism that forced him to take such extreme measures.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/wheres-the-liberal-outrage-over-this-mass-shooting-that-took-7-black-lives
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 04:13:40 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Excellent question! Where IS the outrage?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

It's in hiding somewhere with the outrage over the slaughter of black babies by Planned Parenthood.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It's in hiding somewhere with the outrage over the slaughter of black babies by Planned Parenthood.

Or maybe it's just covered up by TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP 24/7!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien