Author Topic: Donald Trump on Megyn Kelly: 'She should really be apologizing to me'  (Read 504 times)

Offline flowers

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/10/politics/donald-trump-megyn-kelly-apology/index.html

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump said Monday that Fox News anchor and debate moderator Megyn Kelly should be the one apologizing to him, and not the other way around.

"She should really be apologizing to me, to tell the truth," Trump told MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

RELATED: Will Donald Trump's campaign survive?

Trump's comments mark a new layer in his continued scrapping on the "blood" comment -- which has roiled even Trump supporters and led to him being disinvited from the past weekend's conservative Red State conference.

Trump spent the weekend working the Sunday talk shows -- with the notable exception of Fox News Sunday -- in defense of his comment to CNN's Don Lemon.

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes," Trump told Lemon Friday night. "Blood coming out of her wherever."

He continued to insist Monday that anyone who assumed he was linking Kelly's debate questions to her menstrual period to be sick and said any assertion like that would be "inappropriate."

RELATED: Donald Trump: No apology on 'blood' remark amid GOP backlash

Trump swiped the spotlight at the beginning of last Thursday's debate when he was the only candidate not to rule out a third-party candidacy. News reports surfaced Monday, saying that he might reverse that position, but the Trump campaign denied them.

"There is no truth to this report and no change from what Mr. Trump has previously sai

Offline raml

Re: Donald Trump on Megyn Kelly: 'She should really be apologizing to me'
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 06:41:17 pm »
Yes she should.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 06:52:42 pm »
For what?

Not coddling him??

C'mon, Donald.  Be a man!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 06:55:45 pm »
For what?

Not coddling him??

C'mon, Donald.  Be a man!

Perhaps, it's because nobody else among the 3 Musketeers on the panel asked anyone else on stage about any embarrassing things they may have done in their lives? 

And incidentally, BTW, ....in the first question.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 07:00:17 pm »
I like that Trump doesn't apologize and is always on the offensive.  However, there are very important issues in this campaign and those issues should be at the forefront instead of all of the personal issues displayed.   Trump is not entirely to blame for this as some of the attacks on him were personal.  Regardless, those issues have now become a very distracting sideshow.  This is not the time to see who can get in the last word.  It is time to move on to actual matters of importance.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 07:02:31 pm »
We currently have an adolescent president. Do we need another?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2015, 07:09:05 pm »
Can anybody find exactly what Rosie said about Donald Trump on The View, that precipitated Trump's "terrible insult"? 

It was supposedly quite vicious.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

bkepley

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2015, 07:12:22 pm »
Why does he always have to act so small?  It's as if he is trying to be disgusting as a tactic.