Author Topic: Powerful Photo: College Student 'Protects' Police from Ferguson Protesters  (Read 446 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/08/11/college-student-protects-police-ferguson-protesters-powerful-photo

As seen on Fox and Friends

A powerful photo shows a 19-year-old college student standing in front of police to “protect” them from Ferguson protesters.

Lexi Kozhevsky, a nursing student at St. Louis University, stood alone in front of a line of officers amid protests to mark the anniversary of Michael Brown’s death.

Lynden Steele ‏@manofsteele 15h15 hours ago

Lexi, 19, stands to protect cops, "I would rather get hit by something than let it hit them." #Ferguson Pic-@PDPJ

Some protesters tossed rocks and frozen water bottles at authorities during the demonstration.

"I would rather get hit by something than let it hit them,” she told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Kozhevsky said in a Snapchat video, “Look guys, discrimination is a thing and I get it, but we need to stay with the people who protect us and that’s what I’m doing."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Brave, BRAVE young lady!

Good for her!!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

Wow.....I am shocked!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Wow.....I am shocked!

I'm not. Lot of good kids out there. You just never hear about them.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Lando Lincoln

I'm not. Lot of good kids out there. You just never hear about them.

I agree.  My sons **shock** are conservative, understand family and they know the importance of contributing to society.  I could not have picked finer friends than those they chose for themselves.  Some are more knowledgeable about current affairs than I am.  The problem is, the doers and conscientious are being overwhelmed and drowned out by the others. 

I applaud this young lady.  That there is one willing to do it does not surprise me.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck