Author Topic: Fiorina on Trump: 'There. Is. No. Excuse.'  (Read 13584 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Fiorina on Trump: 'There. Is. No. Excuse.'
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2015, 07:27:44 pm »
Where did he blame it on hormones?  He said eyes, then he said "whatever."

He's a clown, but you and others are assigning a specific meaning to a vague word.

The edited version was 'whatever.'  The actual version was 'wherever.'

The meaning was clear.

The back-peddling insufficient.

His words were absolutely, unequivocally inexcusable.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2015, 07:28:52 pm »
|That is the same thing I would like to know, how do you blame hormones from eyes, then he said whatever?

See posts above.

He did NOT say 'whatever.'

That's the CYA explanation of an inexcusable insult to women.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline flowers

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2015, 07:30:03 pm »
He said wherever.  It was clear what he meant.
OK  wherever  Many other places she could bleed out.  :smokin:

bkepley

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2015, 07:31:33 pm »
OK  wherever  Many other places she could bleed out.  :smokin:

LOL

Offline flowers

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2015, 07:35:46 pm »
To those on this thread/forum who disagree with me I will say it again. Trump is a ass. He won't make it much longer and may choose 3rd party. BUT I am sick and tired of the PC the left continuously tosses only at the people they don't like.  Just like the race card....now it will be the female card.

Now that I see what Trump said it wasn't good. Yet the whole net and probably msm is talking only about this. Perfect distraction from important issues.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2015, 07:42:25 pm »
This is exactly why I knew Trump would be trouble from the start. He has degraded the conversation to the level of a MTV reality show. This really shouldn't be unexpected, it is how he always has been. He has been given credit for talking about issues that it is claimed, others are talking about, yet what is happening, he is poisoning the issues to where they can't be talked about without it becoming the Trump show.

Yea, a lot of people are listening to Trump, but not because he is elevating the position of Conservatism, but because he is throwing values to the lions; putting our values on the arena floor like a carnival barker, then, he makes a circus out of those positions.

bkepley

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2015, 07:43:29 pm »
To those on this thread/forum who disagree with me I will say it again. Trump is a ass. He won't make it much longer and may choose 3rd party. BUT I am sick and tired of the PC the left continuously tosses only at the people they don't like.  Just like the race card....now it will be the female card.

Now that I see what Trump said it wasn't good. Yet the whole net and probably msm is talking only about this. Perfect distraction from important issues.

Trump is the distraction.  He had a good couple of weeks but even that was coupled with controversy due to his clumsy and ignorant sounding way of putting things.  Too bad he was not a serious guy he might have made a difference.

Offline evadR

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2015, 07:45:39 pm »
Were you defending Clinton's bad behavior in the 90's??

I didn't think so......
No. Just pointing out that crude and disgusting people in the white house is not that rare an event.
Slick, LBJ, Nixon...
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2015, 07:47:35 pm »

But it is Trump who has CAUSED the distraction.

As much as I hate the msm, this is not their fault.

The fault lies squarely on the shoulders of a disturbingly vulgar man named Trump.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2015, 07:48:45 pm »
Not defending or excusing what Trump said, at all.  It was crude and unbecoming to a presidential candidate - but can we please stop talking as if a woman is so easily crumpled by an attack on her hormones?  Please! 

We want to be treated as equals, but don't dare attack our hormones.  I accuse my husband of letting his testosterone get the best of him all the......er - sometimes! 

Trump was wrong to say it - but please, please - stop acting like our hormones are sacred.  I really think we need to loosen up a bit on this topic, yeah, he's a buffoon, but next thing you know people will be wanting to charge him with a hate crime because he made a vulgar comment about Lady's Days - you know, if a man approaches Hillary on stage during a debate - OMG!  How dare he!  A lot of women think nothing of getting up in a man's space - but boy!  He'd better never do the same to her - time to get a restraining order!

Megyn likes to play a tough broad - so don't fall back on "he attacked my hormones" after I attacked him for being a sexist.  I see so many feminists act like that - like feminine causes are sacred.  Like attacking Planned Parenthood is an attack on "women's health".  Just one of my pet peeves.

Puh-leeze!!!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2015, 07:49:14 pm »
No. Just pointing out that crude and disgusting people in the white house is not that rare an event.
Slick, LBJ, Nixon...

Of course it's not rare.

But never in history have conservatives DEFENDED their crude and disgusting language and behavior.

Until now........

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2015, 07:52:12 pm »

The media and his competitors smell blood and they are going in for the kill.
He is so tainted now, that he will not get a fair shot.
Kelly went looking for a fight and she got one so spare me the poor kelly crap.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2015, 07:57:05 pm »
Not defending or excusing what Trump said, at all.  It was crude and unbecoming to a presidential candidate - but can we please stop talking as if a woman is so easily crumpled by an attack on her hormones?  Please! 

We want to be treated as equals, but don't dare attack our hormones.  I accuse my husband of letting his testosterone get the best of him all the......er - sometimes! 

Trump was wrong to say it - but please, please - stop acting like our hormones are sacred.  I really think we need to loosen up a bit on this topic, yeah, he's a buffoon, but next thing you know people will be wanting to charge him with a hate crime because he made a vulgar comment about Lady's Days - you know, if a man approaches Hillary on stage during a debate - OMG!  How dare he!  A lot of women think nothing of getting up in a man's space - but boy!  He'd better never do the same to her - time to get a restraining order!

Megyn likes to play a tough broad - so don't fall back on "he attacked my hormones" after I attacked him for being a sexist.  I see so many feminists act like that - like feminine causes are sacred.  Like attacking Planned Parenthood is an attack on "women's health".  Just one of my pet peeves.

Puh-leeze!!!

It's not that 'our hormones are sacred' alice.  It's that derision of women based on absurd accusations designed to keep women out of power by the men who controlled that power is not acceptable.

I don't see Kelly at the center of this problem  DONALD is.

And I don't see that you're distinguishing between legitimate sexism and the manufactured sexism of the radical left.  The two are worlds apart.

The diminishment of a woman's capability based on her hormones is unacceptable at every level.

(Especially since it's really men who let their hormones control their behavior.  :smokin: )

Offline evadR

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2015, 07:58:12 pm »
Quote from: Carling on Today at 03:14:37 PM

He's a clown, but you and others are assigning a specific meaning to a vague word.

The meaning was clear.

Precisely Carling.
Picture a vampire that goes in for the kill and when she  (Megan) draws back, there's blood dripping from everywhere.
OR, if you don't like that one, a hyena (Megan) that has devoured its prey and steps back to assess her kill.
OR, a blood thirsty little bitch news reader (Megan) that goes in for the kill.......blood everywhere, or wherever, or whatever.....
you people are falling for the drive by propaganda hook, line and sinker.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2015, 07:59:26 pm »
The media and his competitors smell blood and they are going in for the kill.
He is so tainted now, that he will not get a fair shot.
Kelly went looking for a fight and she got one so spare me the poor kelly crap.

I don't in any way feel sorry for Kelly.  If she can give it out, she can take it.

This is NOT about the media.  It is about an unacceptable 'candidate' for the President of the United States who has stuck his foot in it one too many times.

I HATE the media as much as anyone on earth, but this is Trump's doing.

Not the media.  Not Kelly.  Trump alone.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2015, 08:00:33 pm »

The meaning was clear.

Precisely Carling.
Picture a vampire that goes in for the kill and when she  (Megan) draws back, there's blood dripping from everywhere.
OR, if you don't like that one, a hyena (Megan) that has devoured its prey and steps back to assess her kill.
OR, a blood thirsty little bitch news reader (Megan) that goes in for the kill.......blood everywhere, or wherever, or whatever.....

And you're excusing behavior and vulgarity that shouldn't be excused by any thoughtful person.

Offline flowers

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2015, 08:01:11 pm »
Meanwhile our country is being destroyed.....and this is the main topic after 6 1/2 years of team obama.

Offline evadR

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2015, 08:02:30 pm »
And you're excusing behavior and vulgarity that shouldn't be excused by any thoughtful person.
Not so.
I'm saying you don't know what you think you know.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2015, 08:02:39 pm »
Meanwhile our country is being destroyed.....and this is the main topic after 6 1/2 years of team obama.

Yes.

And it is Donald Trump who has made that happen.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2015, 08:03:24 pm »
Not so.
I'm saying you don't know what you think you know.

And you do??

You know that, regardless of the ugly words that dripped from Donald's mouth, his thoughts were pure?

bkepley

« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2015, 08:03:43 pm »

The meaning was clear.

Precisely Carling.

Groan .. sheesh....

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2015, 08:06:03 pm »

The meaning was clear.

Precisely Carling.

To be clear.

You support Trump for POTUS.

Is that correct?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline evadR

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2015, 08:06:24 pm »
And you do??

You know that, regardless of the ugly words that dripped from Donald's mouth, his thoughts were pure?
Didn't say that either.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2015, 08:07:12 pm »
It's not that 'our hormones are sacred' alice.  It's that derision of women based on absurd accusations designed to keep women out of power by the men who controlled that power is not acceptable.

I don't see Kelly at the center of this problem  DONALD is.

And I don't see that you're distinguishing between legitimate sexism and the manufactured sexism of the radical left.  The two are worlds apart.

The diminishment of a woman's capability based on her hormones is unacceptable at every level.

(Especially since it's really men who let their hormones control their behavior.  :smokin: )

:smokin:

I get where you're going musiclady - but to me, it goes back to that whole "hate crime" crap.  ALL crimes are hate crimes - why should some be worse than others because they involve the color of skin, gender - etc?  It's just a way to cry I'm-an-extra-special-victim. 

Trump IS at the center of this - but everyone is gasping because the remark was directed at her hormones.  Just like with blacks - you cannot be truly equal as long as you claim to be special.  Yes, he insulted her - but he could have just as easily said that she was trying to Barbie herself up for the debate with her big false eyelashes and hair extensions.   :nometalk:  An insult is an insult - that's bad enough without getting hung up on semantics.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline evadR

« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2015, 08:07:30 pm »

To be clear.

You support Trump for POTUS.

Is that correct?
Didn't say that either.  Never have, never will.
You people are something else with your false assumptions.