Author Topic: Fiorina on Trump: 'There. Is. No. Excuse.'  (Read 13612 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Fiorina on Trump: 'There. Is. No. Excuse.'
« Reply #175 on: August 10, 2015, 02:08:10 am »

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

I just realized that if you listen to Carly Fiorina for more than ten minutes straight, you develop a massive headache. She has zero chance!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #176 on: August 10, 2015, 02:08:41 am »
Watch the language and personal attacks!

You're issuing the warning to the guy that called me a liar twice.

Right?

Anyway, aren't you assuming that's a "u" hidden by the hash tag sign?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #177 on: August 10, 2015, 02:09:28 am »
Then why did you say that Trump didn't say she had "blood coming out of her eyes?"

How could you possibly make such an ignorant and easily to disprove statement if you had watched the video?

Trump Derangement Syndrome is making normally rational people say some really dumb things.
F#ck you.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 02:17:38 am by mystery-ak »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline musiclady

« Reply #178 on: August 10, 2015, 02:11:22 am »
Like I said in an earlier post:

Rantin' 'n' ravin', right out of the freerepublic mold!

One thing I can say for Mr. Trump:
You know you're over the target, when you're drawin' all the flak!

Carry on!  :)

And like I said earlier............. this bears NO resemblance to FR.

None at all.

(OK.......... so maybe one or two people are behaving as though they're still on TOS.....   **nononono*  Time to leave the thread.)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 02:12:37 am by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline evadR

« Reply #179 on: August 10, 2015, 02:13:02 am »
Took what so hard?

I didn't take anything hard.

You're the one emotionally involved here.  Not me.

I'm just peachy.  :beer:
Well then, all is forgiven???
I didn't join this site to make enemies...I already have plenty.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #180 on: August 10, 2015, 02:16:02 am »
Well then, all is forgiven???
I didn't join this site to make enemies...I already have plenty.

Nothing to forgive, as I see it.

Venting about opinions isn't a sin............... as I see it.     :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #181 on: August 10, 2015, 02:16:26 am »
Okay...I think this thread is just about done...it sure has gotten out of hand...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #182 on: August 10, 2015, 02:17:51 am »
So he's a fortune teller too?

In 2005 there was heated debate over the Comprehensive Enforcement and Immigration Reform Act of 2005.

In 2007 there was the Secure Borders, Economic Opportunity and Immigration Reform Act of 2007 and an equally heated national debate.

In 2008 McCain and Obama debated the issue.

In 2011 Romney and Perry sparred over immigration.

In 2012 Romney and Obama sparred over immigration in their debate.

Let's not rewrite history.

The issue of immigration has been front and center in politics for years, it wasn't invented by Donald Trump.

Come on, Luis.  I'm sort of on 'your side'...in so much as how I'm viewing Trump at this moment.

I'm not polishing your apple here, but indeed, you're much better than this.

Telling us that Immigration as been discussed for the past 6 plus years is indeed "pissing on my leg and telling me it's raining".

What Mr. Trump means specifically is that the mainstream media...in a method to their madness...that being knocking Trump out of the race or at the very least, off his pedestal, has inadvertently brought the illegal immigrant problem and the border problem and the crime problem front and center.

A few thirty second YouTube videos don't make a viral news topic of the day/week/month.

Fact is, Trump is right.  By saying Mexico wasn't sending us their prized citizens, but rather the dregs and millstones of their society (the ones that couldn't make it in their local economies), he drew attention to the fact that these 'upstanding Mexican citizens' are Mexico's pond scum.

BTW....regarding Donald Trump.   

I've been feeling like Travoltra's Vinnie Barbarino these past 48 hours.   "I'M SO CONFUSED!!!"    :laugh:

Caught his Meet the Press interview in the car this afternoon, and damnit...I started feeling sorry for him being maligned.

Listening to him explain and talk about how he indeed cherishes women and why he attacks in a personal manner the women who viciously attacked him such as Rosie O'Donnell and Bette Midler...it makes perfect sense.

What confuses me at the moment is why black women shown at the top of Drudge's page at the moment are warning to "Leave Trump Alone".

They don't look smart enough to conduct a confidence game...saying that crap in order to keep Donald Trump pertinent for Hillary Clinton.

But my cynicism cultivated over half of my adult life tells me differently.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald