Author Topic: Carly Fiorina destroys Chris Matthews. Imagine what she would so debating Hillary.  (Read 3967 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

This woman is brilliant and thinks on her feet like nobody else running. ....and frankly I'm puzzled why she is not the one getting all the post - debate attention and the biggest bump up the polls.  Well done, Carly, Way to handle Chris. Imagine a debate between her and Hillary.

It will be a real shame if we the voters ignore her, as I see most post-debate discussion here and at other places, is still about the Donald.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbDqWZMOROE
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
She's on my short list for sure!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

She has my attention.  We may be witness to a phenomenon.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 02:18:03 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline NavyCanDo

To Chris..........."You are the one making a generalized comments about her (Hillary) - not me."

Brilliant!  She just tore him a new A##hole, and you can see it in his face.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline aligncare

I'm a fan. And, yes, she would destroy Hillary in a one on one debate. She would be Hillary's worst nightmare.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
She needs to get a much longer look - talk about speaking truth to power...even Mathews was impressed at the end. This is a serious candidate with - apparently - the rhetorical chops to carry the case over the heads of the media. The space between her rhetorical ability and, say, Jeb Bush, is astounding.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Hillary and her minions will never allow that event to happen, would be too devastating to her!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Hillary and her minions will never allow that event to happen, would be too devastating to her!

I am more than ever convinced that Hillary will not be the democrat nominee!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline NavyCanDo

Forget a Carly vs. Hillary debate, we will consider that the Main Event that happens down the road.   I would like to see now  Carly and the  Donald  go head to head on stage.   You want to know what will end the Donald's lead and maybe even his candidacy - That would.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

She's on my short list for sure! 

Absolutely!!  I would LOVE to see a debate between Carly and Bill Clinton's bride!   ^-^

Offline NavyCanDo

Glenn Beck who first though she was a big government Republican gets wowed by her answer to his question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CwO8fJSH-U

Offline Lando Lincoln

I am more than ever convinced that Hillary will not be the democrat nominee!

Clinton is a horrible candidate and a worse campaigner. Warren has to be in the bullpen. Sanders can't deliver, it seems to me. Same with Biden. Who else is there?  Another shiny, no experience Senator?
John Steinbeck

Offline aligncare

That's why I keep saying this time around we have a magnificent group of candidates to choose from.

From stellar intellects, to people of faith, to working class heroes, to constitution warriors, to billionaire rodeo clowns! What a selection of candidates we've got!

Offline libertybele

I'm a fan. And, yes, she would destroy Hillary in a one on one debate. She would be Hillary's worst nightmare.

Based on her recent responses in the debates, Fiorina obviously did well.  The concern for me is she has absolutely zero political experience.  I am not so sure that she would destroy Hillary; yes she is capable without a doubt.  However, the moderators can skew the questions any way they want.  You can bet that the Clinton camp is preparing to destroy her.  Secondly, Fiorina's net worth is equal to or surpasses Clinton's which certainly may be seen as being unable to relate to the working middle class.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
She's the ONLY candidate on the planet right now that can call Hillary Clinton a liar to her face and not be called sexist.

Make two columns and list each one's accomplishments.

Being a Washington outside, Hillary cannot compete with her.

She should have been on that stage Thursday evening with the big boys.  She WILL be there for the next one.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Based on her recent responses in the debates, Fiorina obviously did well.  The concern for me is she has absolutely zero political experience.

Zero political experience?  I'm guessing you've never dealt directly with a Board of Directors.   ^-^

Offline NavyCanDo

The concern for me is she has absolutely zero political experience. 

Being outside the beltway - for me is a positive attribute.   
And what does it have to do with her qualifications?    Obama's senatorial seat was not even warmed up, and we all know about his missing votes and lack of involvement. - so it can be said he had near zero political experience himself. And the only other thing on his resume was something called a community organizer. 

Contrast that with Carly Fiorina being  hired as Hewlett-Packard's CEO, and the first woman to take control of a Fortune 100 company. And prior to that a successful career at  Lucent, and AT&T.    I'll take that over Obama's resume any day.

She should have been on that stage Thursday evening with the big boys.  She WILL be there for the next one. 

I'm actually glad she wasn't on the stage with the "big" boys.  She would have been a small fish in a big pond.

The way it's turned out she was the big fish of the night--even though she was swimming in a small pond.  People/pundits are talking about Trump (for the wrong reasons) and Carly (for the right reasons).  So it's worked out well for her.

Agree--she'll be in the next "big boy" debate--hopefully center stage. 

Offline aligncare

I think she will be in the next debate based on her growing popularity. Usually, once folks hear her speak they want to hear more from her. She's a treasure.

Offline NavyCanDo

Zero political experience?  I'm guessing you've never dealt directly with a Board of Directors.   ^-^

We should never use "Zero political experience" as an excuse not to take a candidate seriously. Our founders never intended us to have a professional political class. They believed that citizens and leaders needed to step forward. That is what Carly is doing.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I'm actually glad she wasn't on the stage with the "big" boys.  She would have been a small fish in a big pond.

The way it's turned out she was the big fish of the night--even though she was swimming in a small pond.  People/pundits are talking about Trump (for the wrong reasons) and Carly (for the right reasons).  So it's worked out well for her.

Agree--she'll be in the next "big boy" debate--hopefully center stage.

Agreed 100%. It worked for the best. The next debate is in October, right? By then some of the no-hopers and hasbeens should have washed themselves out.

One additional advantage of Trumpmania at present - the big boys are not getting much traction since they are totally overshadowed by the clown show. Gives her a really good chance to lock in some serious donors at least - there are a lot uncommitted this far out.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
We should never use "Zero political experience" as an excuse not to take a candidate seriously. Our founders never intended us to have a professional political class. They believed that citizens and leaders needed to step forward. That is what Carly is doing.

:amen:  :amen: and :amen:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

Agreed 100%. It worked for the best. The next debate is in October, right?

September 16. CNN.  Jake Tapper and Hugh Hewitt moderators.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

Finally got a chance to watch this................ and I think I'm in LOVE!    ^-^
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 03:36:01 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.