Author Topic: Obama pushes up start of family's 40th vacation -- leaves Friday for Martha's Vineyard  (Read 2152 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/40th-vacation-obamas-jet-setting-for-marthas-vineyard-a-day-early/article/2569692

Obama pushes up start of family's 40th vacation -- leaves Friday for Martha's Vineyard
By Paul Bedard • 8/6/15 12:20 PM

Already planning to spend 15 days vacationing at a sprawling oceanside resort home in Martha's Vineyard, President Obama has told the town that he is coming a day early, arriving Friday evening.

The late change sparked even more activity and costly preparation for the first family's sixth summer vacation in Massachusetts on the island famous for lobster ice cream, Chappaquiddick and former President Bill Clinton's reconciliation with his family after finally admitting to having a "wrong" relationship with former intern Monica Lewinsky.

Helicopters and even a U.S. Marine Corps V-22 Osprey were seen flying into the Martha's Vineyard airport.

The Vineyard Gazette reports that the first family will be staying for the second year at the Chilmark home of Obama and Hillary Clinton contributor Joanne Hubschman on secluded North Road. Photos show it is equipped with a large infinity pool, a tennis court and comes with a huge sandy beach. The 17-room home is worth about $12 million.

This will be the first family's 40th vacation, according to a Washington Examiner count. The latest was first lady Michelle Obama's trip with her daughters and mom to England and Italy.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Well, he's been working so hard, poor baby. Destroying a nation can be so tiring.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

Well, he's been working so hard, poor baby. Destroying a nation can be so tiring.

It certainly must be exhausting, given that he's averaged one vacation every other month.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

Mr. M and I are about to set off on our first vacation in three years. We'll be staying in inexpensive hotels that do not feature large infinity pools,  tennis courts or sandy beaches. Nevertheless, I'm sure we'll have a nice time.

Offline mountaineer

From Michelle Obama's Mirror:
Saturday, August 8, 2015
#HostageOnTheVineyard
The President, First Lady Michelle Obama, and daughter Sasha departed from Andrews Air Force Base aboard Air Force One just before 5 p.m. National Security Advisor Susan Rice and senior advisor Valerie Jarrett are traveling with the family, as are the Obama family pets, Portuguese water dogs Bo and Sunny. - Politico  ...

Okay, seriously, Susan Rice and ValJar go on vacation with this idiot? It's not like he's going to do any actual prez work while he's away. He doesn't do any work while he's in D.C., and we all know that vacations are for luxurious dinners and golf with his cocaine-dealer-male-prostitute-soliciting friend Bobby Titcomb. Any mention of him in the news stories?

Offline flowers

From Michelle Obama's Mirror:Okay, seriously, Susan Rice and ValJar go on vacation with this idiot? It's not like he's going to do any actual prez work while he's away. He doesn't do any work while he's in D.C., and we all know that vacations are for luxurious dinners and golf with his cocaine-dealer-male-prostitute-soliciting friend Bobby Titcomb. Any mention of him in the news stories?
Titcomb stories no where to be found. Yet he is always with bam golfing. Valjar has to go because she is running the place. Oh gotta take as many pals with them as long as they aren't paying for it.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
From Michelle Obama's Mirror:Okay, seriously, Susan Rice and ValJar go on vacation with this idiot? It's not like he's going to do any actual prez work while he's away. He doesn't do any work while he's in D.C., and we all know that vacations are for luxurious dinners and golf with his cocaine-dealer-male-prostitute-soliciting friend Bobby Titcomb. Any mention of him in the news stories?

It's not like Valerie Jarrett doesn't see Barack enough at work - there she is on vacation too! 

Does anyone else ever think that Obama is being "guarded" by Jarrett - to make sure he doesn't try to go rogue or something?  It's very strange, the way she is with him every day - I wonder if she goes to the bathroom with him too?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
With him? She probably goes for him.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline raml

Thank you EC I needed that gut laugh hadn't had one today.

Offline mountaineer

ValJar is there for when Barry says, "Mommy, I'm done. Come wipe me!"

Offline aligncare

... except that she stands.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Yes, and I imagine she stands while she does it.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

Golf with Larry David yesterday, via Michelle Obama's Mirror

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

His controller cannot get to far away from him!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
True. Though I heard a rumour that they are going to upgrade the Worm to wireless operation soon, so VJ can sit in a comfy chair to pilot him.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink