Author Topic: Why No One at the White House Can Find the Time to Watch the Planned Parenthood Videos  (Read 245 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/422090/print

Why No One at the White House Can Find the Time to Watch the Planned Parenthood Videos
By Ian Tuttle — August 5, 2015

Josh Earnest is a busy man, apparently. Busy morning, noon, and night. Busy before sunup, busy after sundown. Josh Earnest, the busiest bee.

Nothing else could explain how, a full two weeks after the release of the Center for Medical Progress’s first Planned Parenthood video, Earnest, White House press secretary, still had not seen it.

That is what Earnest told Breitbart reporter Charlie Spiering during the daily White House press briefing on July 30. “Has anyone at the White House watched these videos?” Spiering asked. “I suspect somebody has,” Earnest speculated. Since that pronouncement came after Earnest had called the videos “fraudulent,” Spiering asked the obvious follow-up: Whence Mr. Earnest’s information? “[It’s] based on the public comments of Planned Parenthood,” said Earnest. “I am merely repeating what I’ve seen that they’ve said and what has been reported publicly about what they’ve said.”

Here’s the exchange:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbHMkZYPAzA

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Their minds are made up and do not wish to be confused by facts!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien