Author Topic: When Donald Trump Said He’d Marry Obama, Called Kim Kardashian a ‘Fat Ass,’ and Ripped Beyonce  (Read 389 times)

bkepley

Marlow Stern
The Daily Beast

During a rowdy 2013 interview on the Howard Stern Show, the GOP presidential candidate criticized many of Hollywood’s most beautiful women, waffled on abortion, and more.

Howard Stern is, hands down, the greatest celebrity interviewer ever. His unparalleled prying ability and imposing stature completely disarms his eager-to-please guests, who crumble under a barrage of deeply personal questions. It’s also an exercise in ego-fuel—for both Howard, and his guest(s); a 6:30 a.m. on-air circle jerk. And as far as masturbatory self-disclosure goes, well, no one tops The Donald.
We’ve already chronicled his truly insane fight on the Stern Show from 2001, where Trump bragged for thirty minutes about stealing a gossip columnist’s girlfriend (“Any girl you have, I can take from you,” he said), but in 2013, the real estate mogul/mouth-breather, who’s somehow jumped way far ahead of the GOP presidential pack heading into Thursday night’s first round of televised debates, gave arguably his most unfiltered, wackiest interview to date.
I know they love you in the Tea Party and stuff,” said Stern. “Are you really anti-abortion? You’re not. I know you’re not. There’s no way.”

Trump took a long time to respond, and seemed to be completely thrown by the question. “Well… it’s a whole thing, Howard,” Trump said. “I feel certain ways about things… I’ve never really been exposed to that. And that’s always been my view, to be anti—obviously with passes, rape and this,” he said. “It’s actually split up, Howard, about 55 percent of this country feel that way.”

Stern, a longtime pal of Trump’s, pressed for more. “But I know you. I know you. There is no way that you, personally, are against abortion.”

“Well, it’s never been my big issue, Howard,” replied Trump. “And you know, somebody asked me and I say ‘pro-life,’ but it’s never been an issue that’s really been discussed with me in great detail, to be honest with you.”
One of the oddest portions of the interview came when Stern asked Trump if he’d play a game of F***, Marry, Kill. The three people offered up were: Bill Maher, Barack Obama, and Seth Meyers (who'd recently ripped Trump a new one at the White House Correspondents' Dinner). Trump agreed.

“Seth Meyers is highly overrated as a comedian,” Trump said. “I think we’ll lose him. Of the other two, I think I’d marry Obama. I think he’s a lot smarter than Bill Maher, and I do like intelligence. And he’s faithful. I dunno, you tell me. Is he faithful?”