Author Topic: Rev. Al Sharpton Set to Interview Hillary on Race in America  (Read 419 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Al-Sharpton-Hillary-Clinton-interview-racial/2015/08/05/id/665625/

Rev. Al Sharpton Set to Interview Hillary on Race in America

By Courtney Coren   |   Wednesday, 05 Aug 2015 06:16 PM

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will face tough questions on race when she is interviewed by the Rev. Al Sharpton on his radio show on Thursday.

"Whatever tensions we’re in is going to escalate in 15, 16 months," Sharpton told Politico.
"Can you imagine if we had all these issues and we didn’t have a black president who was perceived to be sensitive to the issues of race?

"Whoever is going to succeed him needs to be very clear on where they are in dealing with race," he added.

The interview will not only take place on the same day that the Republican presidential candidates will hold their first debate, but also on the 50th anniversary of when the Voting Rights Act was signed.

The interview also comes at time when activists have been engaged in the "Black Lives Matter" campaign, following a year of protests in Ferguson, Missouri and Baltimore over alleged police brutality.

The New York Times first reported the interview on Tuesday. Sharpton praised the timing for Clinton to appear on his show to "speak to black America" on the anniversary of the act, he told the Times.

According to the Times, while President Barack Obama has been close with Sharpton during his tenure in office, his relationship with the Clintons has been mostly cordial.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Rev. Al Sharpton Set to Interview Hillary on Race in America
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 12:33:31 am »
Oh, good grief.  I sure hope Hillary is practicing her southern drawl and practicing her ebonics.  I don't know who is more disgusting; Sharpton or Hillary.   :3:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline EdinVA

Re: Rev. Al Sharpton Set to Interview Hillary on Race in America
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 12:45:15 am »
Hillary Clinton will face tough questions on race when she is interviewed by the Rev. Al Sharpton on his radio show on Thursday...  :scared smiley: