Author Topic: Why Donald Trump is nervous about debating  (Read 3265 times)

Offline EdinVA

Re: Why Donald Trump is nervous about debating
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2015, 06:04:40 pm »
I also paid in but we were both lied to and I am willing to accept reality.

If the politicians had left the money in a interest bearing account until it got used in stead of putting it into the general fund, we would not be having this conversation.
Now, if the FIRST steps were to eliminate the fraud, waste and abuse, the xfer those on disability under retirement age to welfare, then we could see what it really costs.
Right now, we are being given information BY THE GOVERNMENT on their incompetence.
We are being told we don't have enough money for those that paid into the system BUT there is no such thing as islamic terrorists.
Pardon me if I am a little suspicious of what I am being told by the government.

bkepley

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2015, 06:10:17 pm »
If the politicians had left the money in a interest bearing account until it got used in stead of putting it into the general fund, we would not be having this conversation.
Now, if the FIRST steps were to eliminate the fraud, waste and abuse, the xfer those on disability under retirement age to welfare, then we could see what it really costs.
Right now, we are being given information BY THE GOVERNMENT on their incompetence.
We are being told we don't have enough money for those that paid into the system BUT there is no such thing as islamic terrorists.
Pardon me if I am a little suspicious of what I am being told by the government.

Do the math.  How many working per retired when SS was created versus now and how did it change over time..what will it be in the future?  It's pretty simple to see that it will bankrupt the country.  I suspect one day they will raid the retirement accounts of those who are responsible for themselves to hand it over to those who "want what they were promised".

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2015, 01:31:08 am »
[[ “I’ve never debated before. That’s all these guys do. They debate. They don’t do anything, but they debate,” he quipped. ]]

Ouch!
That's got to leave a mark (especially on the Senate)!

Point: Donald!