Author Topic: Rand Paul: I’m the Only GOP Candidate Who Doesn’t Want to ‘Blow Up the World’  (Read 8800 times)

bkepley

bkepley wrote above:
[[ I agree with that as far as limited warfare goes, it's pointless.  We should have, though, declared war the right way after 911 ]]

Simple question:
Upon whom would you have "declared war"?

Simple answer..see my previous copy of the statement of total war in WWII.  It is total war against a totalitarian philosophy of expansion, subjugation, death.  It is not against the Germans, Japanese or Italians.  It is against those who espouse the hideous philosophy of conquest or death against the rest of the peace loving world.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bkepley wrote above:
[[ Simple answer..see my previous copy of the statement of total war in WWII.  It is total war against a totalitarian philosophy of expansion, subjugation, death.  It is not against the Germans, Japanese or Italians.  It is against those who espouse the hideous philosophy of conquest or death against the rest of the peace loving world. ]]

You get an "F", student.

You were asked a simple question, and all you provided was a disingenuous attempt at an answer.

With whom -- or what -- are we engaged in a war?