Author Topic: Ann Coulter Asks Donald Trump To Make Her Homeland Security Chief  (Read 560 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://patdollard.com/2015/08/ann-coulter-asks-donald-trump-to-put-her-in-charge-of-homeland-security/

Aug 1, 2015 Jack Flash

Excerpted from Biz Pac Review: Conservative author and columnist Ann Coulter hints that she may be vying for a position in a future Donald Trump administration — as secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

As evidenced by her latest book, “Adios, America: The Left’s Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole,” Coulter, liker Trump, is strongly against illegal immigration and would run a much tighter ship than Jeh Johnson, the current DHS chief.

She made her remarks at the Eagle Forum’s Collegian Summit in Washington, D.C., where she remarked that the real estate billionaire is “more likely to be the next president than Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio.”

Coulter made this prediction even if he runs as a third-party candidate, stating that if Ross Perot could pick up 20 percent of the vote in 1992, Trump could do much better.

Later into the session, she made her pitch.

“I would like to be the head of Donald Trump’s homeland security.” She said she was only “slightly joking,” because “I don’t think it’s that hard to figure out.”

“I’ll get it all done before breakfast,” Coulter said, adding that she “could kind of guess who the criminals are going to be at least 50 percent of the time.”

“There was no pussyfooting around,” Coulter said of Ellis Island immigrants, “We’re assimilating you, you’re here and you’re going to be an American. There will be no celebration of Cinco de Mayo, there will be no Ramadan, in fact there won’t even be a Feast of the Immaculate Conception – we are an Anglo-Protestant country, and you will learn about the Battle of Valley Forge.”

Keep readin

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/08/01/coulter-as-trumps-new-dhs-director-says-thered-be-no-pussyfooting-around-no-cinco-de-mayo-no-ramadan-231542
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 09:11:53 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Ann Coulter Asks Donald Trump To Make Her Homeland Security Chief
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 09:46:54 pm »
Boy oh boy, the Ann Coulters of this world will surely be hitching a good long ride, on the Trump campaign, won't they?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

bkepley

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 10:43:23 pm »
Boy oh boy, the Ann Coulters of this world will surely be hitching a good long ride, on the Trump campaign, won't they?

Wonder if he'll say he thinks it's a terrific idea?

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 01:49:34 am »
We could probably get by with an incompetent POTUS that loves America. I don't think we can get through with another incompetent administration

Offline Paladin

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 02:11:23 am »
Yes, appointing Ann as Homeland Security Chief does sound like a bad joke, but could she, or practically anyone, does any worse than this nitwit?

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson says that in order to keep ISIS from radicalizing Americans inside the United States, it is "critical” not to use the word “Islamic” when describing attacks or other actions tied to the terrorist group.

“[ISIS] would like to be referred to as ‘Islamic extremism’ because it therefore concedes that what they are saying and what they are doing occupies legitimately some form of Islam,” Johnson said today at a national security forum in Aspen, Colorado.

“The Muslims I know and that I’ve spent a lot of time with in this country believe just the opposite,” he added.

Rebuffing any suggestion that he’s being “politically correct,” Johnson said “building trust” with Muslim community leaders across the United States is “fundamental” to the U.S. government’s counter-terrorism efforts.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/dhs-secretary-describe-isis-islamic-terrorists/story?id=32641415
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 03:01:25 am »
bkepley wrote above:
[[ Wonder if he'll say he thinks it's a terrific idea? ]]

Well, I for one think it is indeed "a terrific idea".

Better than any of the other eunuchs who have served there... heehee!