Author Topic: Clinton to air first TV ads  (Read 485 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton to air first TV ads
« on: August 03, 2015, 12:20:09 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/250047-clinton-to-air-first-tv-ads

August 03, 2015, 07:33 am
Clinton to air first TV ads

By Jesse Byrnes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNLwH8AEa7Q

Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton's campaign will air its first television ads this week in the early voting states of Iowa and New Hampshire.

Clinton's campaign will air two 60-second biographical spots starting Tuesday, including one that focuses on her mother's childhood and another highlighting Clinton's many titles throughout her life.

The two ads, which will run for five weeks in Des Moines and Cedar Rapids in Iowa and statewide in New Hampshire, are backed by approximately $1 million in each state, according to Clinton's campaign.

"When I think about why I’m doing this I think about my mother Dorothy. She was abandoned by her parents at the age of eight, sent from Chicago to LA to live with grandparents who didn’t want her," Clinton says in one ad.

"My mom’s life and what she went through are big reasons why standing up for kids and families became such a big part of my life," Clinton says in the second spot.

http://youtu.be/NdKsA4q-FFA

While the ads were reportedly filmed two months ago, the spots come amid a recent surge by Clinton rival Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who has polled within 10 points of Clinton in New Hampshire.

It also comes amid a spike in speculation over the weekend that Vice President Joe Biden may jump into the race. He is reportedly talking with friends and family about challenging Clinton in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Clinton's campaign estimates that GOP candidates and allied groups have allotted $34 million in ads for the first four early voting states, including the Hawkeye and Granite states.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 12:20:32 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Clinton to air first TV ads
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 01:21:01 pm »
Poor Helery....  :3:

Offline libertybele

Re: Clinton to air first TV ads
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 04:23:05 pm »
OMG!  Cry me a freakin' river Hillary! Really, she's trying to play the "I'm so poor" card ... again?  8888crybaby  Well, at least it will be an ad that can be easily counter-attacked by showing current day Hillary running a foundation that has taken thousands if not millions from the poor in Haiti. 

Hillary Clinton.  Liar.  Cheater.  Someone who doesn't think that 4 dead Americans makes a difference.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 04:26:45 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.