Author Topic: Mark Cuban: I Would Consider Running as Trump's VP  (Read 890 times)

rangerrebew

Mark Cuban: I Would Consider Running as Trump's VP
« on: August 02, 2015, 09:01:04 am »

Mark Cuban: I Would Consider Running as Trump's VP

Image: Mark Cuban: I Would Consider Running as Trump's VP  (Getty Images) 

By Cathy Burke   |    Thursday, 30 Jul 2015 08:06 PM

Dallas Mavericks basketball team owner Mark Cuban likes the way GOP presidential contender Donald Trump might change how the political "game is played" — and could even consider a spot on a Trump ticket.

But, in an exchange with Business Insider via Cuban's social media Cyber Dust app Thursday, the outspoken billionaire investor said he'd probably turn down any offer to be Trump's vice president.

"Would I consider?" Cuban responded. "Yes."

"Would I do it. Probably not."

Cuban explained, "I'm not cut out for politics. At least [the] way they are now."

"Maybe in the future if Trump truly impacts how the game is played," he added.

Earlier this week, Cuban heaped praise on the blunt-spoken Trump, calling the real estate billionaire "probably the best thing to happen to politics in a long, long time."

But Cuban says it's not necessarily Trump's politics that resonate.

"I don't care what his actual positions are," Cuban said in the earlier exchange with Business Insider. "I don't care if he says the wrong thing. He says what's on his mind. He gives honest answers rather than prepared answers. This is more important than anything any candidate has done in years."

Still, Cuban's support had some Twitter users calling for a Trump-Cuban ticket.

Another Twitter user liked the sound of the theoretical White House duo.

It's the second time in a week a running mate has been mentioned for the high-flying real estate billionaire. Trump said he'd consider former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin for a post in his administration.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/mark-cuban-donald-trump-vice-president/2015/07/30/id/659722/#ixzz3he8uVc5P
 Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Mark Cuban: I Would Consider Running as Trump's VP
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 02:25:37 pm »

"I don't care what his actual positions are," Cuban said in the earlier exchange with Business Insider. "I don't care if he says the wrong thing. He says what's on his mind."

Yea, that pretty much sums up the average Trump supporter. Time and time again somebody post a story here of how Trump aligns himself with Democrats on many issues, including financing their campaigns, yet it falls on deaf ears.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 02:52:01 pm »
Donald Trump's support is merely a symptom of a serious issue.  Widespread and growing dissatisfaction of politicians in general.  A significant number of people are sick of being lied to, election after election.  Not everyone is insane - they are beginning to realize that electing the same people over and over with the hope that THIS time it will be different is not working at all as intended.

I'm not a supporter of Donald Trump - but if a reasonable politician with a good record of achievement (i.e. Rick Perry or Scott Walker type) cannot win - then I would love to see Trump get a crack at it.  I don't want to see another useless big-spending government policy whack continue ruining my country.  We need someone that can get things done - not spout lies and promises and in the end, keep to the status quo.  Don't know if Trump would do this, but with few exceptions - I KNOW most of the people running for president are incapable of it.  No matter what they say.

The public has figured out that if most politician's lips are moving - they are lying.  That's why Donald Trump is gaining broad support.  It is but a symptom of a very serious disease.  The public is very sick - sick to death of what career politicians are doing to us and they're willing to try anything to stop it. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 03:23:20 pm »
Yea, that pretty much sums up the average Trump supporter. Time and time again somebody post a story here of how Trump aligns himself with Democrats on many issues, including financing their campaigns, yet it falls on deaf ears.

Tourette's Syndrome as a qualifier for the highest office in the land.

How far we've fallen.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx