Author Topic: REPORT: Navy to Charge Officer Who Fired on Islamist During Chattanooga Terror Attack  (Read 1300 times)

rangerrebew

REPORT: Navy to Charge Officer Who Fired on Islamist During Chattanooga Terror Attack

Jim Hoft Aug 1st, 2015 10:01 am —212 Comments

Navy Lt. Commander will reportedly be charged for shooting at Chattanooga terrorist
white chattanooga

A report at The Navy Times in July confirmed that one of the Marines shot during the Chattanooga terrorist attack exchanged fire with the terrorist. Navy Lt. Cmdr Timothy White also shot back at the terrorist.

But rather than being celebrated as a hero, Lt. Commander White may be charged for discharging a firearm on federal property.
Allen West reported this week that Lt. Commander Timothy White

Ladies and gents, resulting from the text message I received yesterday, I can confirm that the United States Navy is bringing charges against Lt. Cmdr Timothy White for illegally discharging a firearm on federal property.

The text message asked if it would be possible for Lt.Cmdr White to reach out to me. To wit I replied, affirmative.

What kind of freaking idiots are in charge of our Armed Forces — pardon me, our “unArmed Forces”? What would they prefer that Abdulazeez had been able to kill all the Marines and Sailors at the Naval Support Reserve Center? Let me draw an interesting contrast: Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus is more concerned about lifting the ban on transgendered Sailors. Mabus has a problem in that for the first time since 2007 the US Navy will not have a Carrier Battle Group operating in the Persian Gulf. But this knucklehead has no problem with the Navy seeking to destroy the career of a Sailor, a commander of an installation, returning fire against an Islamic jihadist attack. I do not care if it was his personal weapon, he deserves a medal for facing the enemy.

Folks, this has become the Obama military that will not implement policies for our men and women in uniform to be protected — but will punish them if they do protect themselves. What ever happened to the Navy of John Paul Jones, Farragut, Halsey, and Nimitz? What has happened in our America where we believe that our men and women in uniform — especially the commanders — are just targets for these damn Islamic jihadists?

timothy white
Lt Commander Timothy White is pictured with his family.
 Photo by Contributed Photo /Times Free Press.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/report-navy-officer-who-fired-on-islamist-during-chattanooga-terror-attack-will-be-charged/

« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 08:48:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
This is sad and shameful.

8888crybaby

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline mountaineer

We now officially are living in Bizarro World.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/report-navy-officer-who-fired-on-islamist-during-chattanooga-terror-attack-will-be-charged/

REPORT: Navy to Charge Officer Who Fired on Islamist During Chattanooga Terror Attack

Jim Hoft Aug 1st, 2015 10:01 am

Navy Lt. Commander will reportedly be charged for shooting at the Chattanooga terrorist

Lt Commander Timothy White and Islamist killer Muhammad Abdulazeez

A report at The Navy Times in July confirmed that one of the Marines shot during the Chattanooga terrorist attack exchanged fire with the terrorist. Navy Lt. Cmdr Timothy White also shot back at the terrorist.

But rather than being celebrated as a hero, Lt. Commander White may be charged for discharging a firearm on federal property.
Allen West reported this week that Lt. Commander Timothy White

Ladies and gents, resulting from the text message I received yesterday, I can confirm that the United States Navy is bringing charges against Lt. Cmdr Timothy White for illegally discharging a firearm on federal property.

The text message asked if it would be possible for Lt.Cmdr White to reach out to me. To wit I replied, affirmative.

What kind of freaking idiots are in charge of our Armed Forces — pardon me, our “unArmed Forces”? What would they prefer that Abdulazeez had been able to kill all the Marines and Sailors at the Naval Support Reserve Center? Let me draw an interesting contrast: Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus is more concerned about lifting the ban on transgendered Sailors. Mabus has a problem in that for the first time since 2007 the US Navy will not have a Carrier Battle Group operating in the Persian Gulf. But this knucklehead has no problem with the Navy seeking to destroy the career of a Sailor, a commander of an installation, returning fire against an Islamic jihadist attack. I do not care if it was his personal weapon, he deserves a medal for facing the enemy.

Folks, this has become the Obama military that will not implement policies for our men and women in uniform to be protected — but will punish them if they do protect themselves. What ever happened to the Navy of John Paul Jones, Farragut, Halsey, and Nimitz? What has happened in our America where we believe that our men and women in uniform — especially the commanders — are just targets for these damn Islamic jihadists?

Lt Commander Timothy White is pictured with his family.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ Navy Lt. Commander will reportedly be charged for shooting at the Chattanooga terrorist ]]

Too bad he can't demand a jury trial.
Or even a "trial by his peers"...

One can only hope that the Trump administration will pardon him and restore him to duty!  ;)

Offline EdinVA

Where are our presidential candidates?
If ever there was a cause worthy of noise, this is it.
All of the candidates are claiming they are behind the military, lets hear it, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

Offline mountaineer

Amen, Ed!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Charlespg

who ever came up with this should be taken out and strung up
awkward stage my ass ,its time to water Jefferson's tree
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Right_in_Virginia

A report at The Navy Times in July confirmed that one of the Marines shot during the Chattanooga terrorist attack exchanged fire with the terrorist. Navy Lt. Cmdr Timothy White also shot back at the terrorist.  But rather than being celebrated as a hero, Lt. Commander White may be charged for discharging a firearm on federal property.

:#@$%:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Where are our presidential candidates?
If ever there was a cause worthy of noise, this is it.
All of the candidates are claiming they are behind the military, lets hear it, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

:amen:  :amen:  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

rangerrebew

Navy recruiter when he heard about this ->    :facepalm2:

Offline aligncare

Permission to come aboard, sir.

Please include me on the list of the outraged.

This must not stand.