Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton's camp fears a new 'bimbo eruption' will put the kibosh on candidacy  (Read 878 times)

rangerrebew

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton's camp fears a new 'bimbo eruption' will put the kibosh on candidacy - especially from Gennifer Flowers who claimed Bill liked to be blindfolded and tied up with silk scarves and called his wife 'Hilla the Hun'
In recent weeks Hillary's campaign has found itself increasingly mired in the scandals of the past
Paula Jones slammed Hillary saying she 'lied' about sexual scandals
Linda Tripp told Daily Mail Online Hillary ruthlessly destroyed the credibility of the women who came forward during Bill's presidency
Ron Kessler, who divulged  Bill's affair with woman dubbed 'The Energizer' tells Daily Mail Online no doubt that more revelations will emerge
Gennifer Flowers, who had a 12-year-affair with Clinton could be next
Flowers has revealed Bill used to fantasize about having sex with his lover in a store window and have her use SEX TOYS on him
Bill had a penchant for phone sex and sex-play that involved blindfolding and she tied him to her bedposts with silk scarves

By Laura Collins For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:12 EST, 31 July 2015  | Updated: 10:00 EST, 31 July 2015 

Fears are growing among Hillary Clinton's advisors that Bill's sordid past is returning to thwart his wife's presidential campaign.

With her presidential bid the couple's relationship is the subject of renewed scrutiny bringing with it the threat of a second 'eruption of bimbos' akin to the one that almost derailed Bill's own presidential bid first time round.

In recent weeks Hillary's campaign has found itself increasingly mired in the scandals of the past.

Paula Jones, whose sexual harassment case almost cost Bill the presidency 21 years ago, has already come forward to deliver her verdict on Hillary's bid for the highest office.

Scroll down for video

In an exclusive interview with Daily Mail Online she slammed Hillary's hopes saying her 'lies' over sexual scandals of which she must have been aware, should disqualify her from the Oval office

Similarly Linda Tripp, the woman who outed Monica Lewinsky, felt compelled to speak out against Hillary's presidential bid. She broke more than a decade of silence in an exclusive interview with Daily Mail Online in which she described Hillary as forever associated, 'with the lingering taint of scandal and wrongdoing.'

She revealed how Hillary stage-managed and orchestrated the 'bimbo eruptions,' ruthlessly destroying the credibility of the women who came forward and neatly turning herself into First Victim in the process.

Today Lucianne Goldberg, the literary agent who looked after several of the women claiming relations with Bill Clinton, said it is no longer a matter of 'if' the 'bimbo eruptions' will return to haunt Hillary.

Speaking to Daily Mail Online, Goldberg said: 'It's already happened. It's back. I think it's something they've always been worried about.'

According to Goldberg the 'bimbo eruptions' are just one of many scandals that have left her convinced that Hillary will have to bow out before nominations.

She said: 'I don't think she's going to make it to the nomination. I never thought she would. It's cumulative. It's everything piling on her.'

And, she added: 'I think there are people who need to be reminded of this because it's a whole generation since it happened…[but] you just can't get the toothpaste back in the tube once it's out there.'

And there may be more to come. Just last year Ronald Kessler's book, 'The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of Presidents,' which detailed Hillary's derisive treatment of her Secret Service team, claimed that Clinton had a busty mistress nicknamed 'the Energizer' by his security staff.

Now Kessler, whose book is currently out in paperback, is in no doubt that more revelations will emerge as the presidential campaign heats up.

Speaking to Daily Mail Online Kessler said: 'There's no question that more will be coming out about Bill Clinton's sexual antics as the campaign heats up – more details that will surely embarrass Hillary and maybe even end up defeating her.'

Among the revelations in his book are explosive claims that Clinton has a ‘blonde, busty mistress, and she’s been code named Energizer by agents.’

“ There's no question that more will be coming out about Bill Clinton's sexual antics as the campaign heats up – more details that will surely embarrass Hillary and maybe even end up defeating her.”

Ronald Kessler

He reveals, ‘This is unofficially, but it’s what they call her…She comes in to the Chappaqua home whenever Hillary leaves. The details coordinate to make sure they don’t cross paths. She, unlike Hillary, is very nice to the [security] agents. She’ll bring cookies.’

Kathleen Willey, who has claimed she was sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton during his presidency in 1993, is going after Hillary with a website chronicling 'a scandal a day' – and she's looking for more sex-harassment victims.

Willey says Hillary Clinton is 'the most corrupt human being, the most corrupt politician that this nation has ever seen, man or woman.'

She's working overtime to remind Americans – and to teach young voters who weren't yet born in 1993 – of her husband's reputation as a legendary lothario.

Among the most explosive of scandals was Gennifer Flowers, 65, whose torrid 12 year affair with Bill during his time as Attorney General and governor of Arkansas wrought havoc on his presidential bid in 1992. She may be next to divulge more damaging secrets of her time with the former president.

Clinton, 66, publicly denied the affair in a Sixty Minutes special in 1992 during which Hillary sat by her husband's side silently supporting his protestations of innocence.

Flowers watched that broadcast with 'disgust' convinced that it was Hillary who was behind her former lover's vociferous attempts to disown and discredit her. She has since asserted that she believes the marriage to be tantamount to a 'business arrangement' with Hillary's own pursuit of her political ambitions as the ultimate pay-off for tolerating her husband's numerous infidelities.

In a sentiment that chimes with Paula Jones's allegations of Hillary's complicity in her husband's lies, and Linda Tripp's insistence that Hillary was aware of and covered up Clinton's numerous indiscretions, Flowers has insisted that Hillary, 67, knew of her affair with Bill, once even asking 'How's Gennifer?' when Bill hung up after a telephone conversation with her.

MORE

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3180398/Hillary-Clinton-s-camp-fears-new-bimbo-eruption-kibosh-candidacy-especially-Gennifer-Flowers-claimed-Bill-liked-blindfolded-tied-silk-scarves-called-wife-Hilla-Hun.html#ixzz3hYjPqc8U
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Online mountaineer

His past? His current gf, some buxom blonde they say is nicer to USSS agents than Hillary,   might become an issue.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I don't think this issue will hurt Hillary! as much as people think.  It will give her the opportunity to wear a pink pantsuit and play the victim again. 

I do think she is vulnerable to constant attacks from many directions at the same time, it arouses her anger.  When Hillary! is angry, she becomes a very ugly person and I also think it will drive her to heavier drinking and possibly a nervous breakdown.  She doesn't take criticism well.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Oceander

I don't think this issue will hurt Hillary! as much as people think.  It will give her the opportunity to wear a pink pantsuit and play the victim again. 

I do think she is vulnerable to constant attacks from many directions at the same time, it arouses her anger.  When Hillary! is angry, she becomes a very ugly person and I also think it will drive her to heavier drinking and possibly a nervous breakdown.  She doesn't take criticism well.

Won't hurt her at all; in fact, it's more likely to engender sympathy for her.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Won't hurt her at all; in fact, it's more likely to engender sympathy for her.

Hard to believe that even at the age of 69, Bubba is still compelled to chase skirts.    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

Hard to believe that even at the age of 69, Bubba is still compelled to chase skirts.    :shrug:

Kidding?  He'll just get more desperate the older he gets, knowing that he has less and less time before he goes back into the closet, metaphorically speaking.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Actually, the most lecherous men I've ever met were elderly men. 

Especially since the advent of those "blue pills".

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!