Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Trump attacks Hillary's right-hand-woman Huma Abedin as he calls her husband Anthony Weiner 'the worst deviant in the United States' and claims the pair had access to Clinton's secret classified emails  (Read 1189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3180305/Trump-launches-attack-Huma-Abedin-deviant-husband-Anthony-Weiner-claims-pair-access-Clinton-s-secret-classified-emails.html

EXCLUSIVE: Trump attacks Hillary's right-hand-woman Huma Abedin as he calls her husband Anthony Weiner 'the worst deviant in the United States' and claims the pair had access to Clinton's secret classified emails

Donald Trump argues Hillary Clinton's chief of staff is a security liability because of her marriage to disgraced sexting lawmaker Anthony Weiner
    'The person seeing her emails more than anybody else is Huma. And who's Huma married to? The worst deviant in the United States of America'
    Hillary shares 'confidential, top-of-the-line secrets' with confidante Huma Abedin, Trump says, who then likely spills them to her husband
    Weiner was forced out of Congress after carrying on online relationships with women including an adult film actress
    he now has a six-figure contract advising a public relations firm that specializes in 'crisis communications' 

By David Martosko, Us Political Editor For Dailymail.com In New York

Published: 12:28 EST, 30 July 2015 | Updated: 16:23 EST, 30 July 2015

Donald Trump charged Wednesday that a sexually 'deviant' former congressman who is married to Hillary Clinton's closest aide has likely seen the contents of classified emails that passed through the former secretary of state's private home-brew server.

Huma Abedin, the Pakistani-American chief of staff to Clinton, was wed in 2010 to then-Congressman Anthony Weiner, the Democrat whose star fell to earth amid lewd sexting scandals.

Republicans in Washington are furious with Clinton for destroying tens of thousands of emails dating from her time in office, and for including classified information in an unknown number of others.

Trump told DailyMail.com during a wide-ranging interview in his New York City Office that 'the person seeing her emails more than anybody else is Huma. And who's Huma married to? The worst deviant in the United States of America, right? Weiner!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3180305/Trump-launches-attack-Huma-Abedin-deviant-husband-Anthony-Weiner-claims-pair-access-Clinton-s-secret-classified-emails.html#ixzz3hTmcRzr9

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

bkepley

'the worst deviant in the United States' might be going a little too far but if Trump had anything to hide of his own infidelities I wouldn't think he would be saying this...then again I've never been convinced he is as bright as he thinks he is.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
'the worst deviant in the United States' might be going a little too far but if Trump had anything to hide of his own infidelities I wouldn't think he would be saying this...then again I've never been convinced he is as bright as he thinks he is.

The point is that he's showing us a preview of what he's going to be like toward Ms. Hillary and/or whoever he's opposing, should he win the nomination.

I'll vote for him just to get a chance to watch.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

The point is that he's showing us a preview of what he's going to be like toward Ms. Hillary and/or whoever he's opposing, should he win the nomination.

I'll vote for him just to get a chance to watch.

I am eager to watch the first debate with Donald Trump in all of his fabulous political incorrectness - if nothing else - just to watch everyone else swallow their tongues - it will be a rare treat!

I still don't expect him to last until the end of the race.  I'm just hoping that his boldness will embolden some of the other candidates to just tell it like it is.  People are starved for pure honesty in politics.  I'm not a Trump supporter, but I'm not absolutely obsessed with disputing his every word like some people here seem to be.  If he forces the other candidates to become bold and honest with us - then he is well worth it!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Relic

Trump is showing us what a Republican candidate would look like if he or she played by the Democrat rules. Bare knuckles, pull no punches. It's a little like Newt was last time, before he melted down. Well, Newt on steroids maybe.

I still don't believe Trump has a chance to win the nomination. And if he did, I have real doubts that he could navigate the political system with great success. However, I am enjoying his run. To hear someone point out the things we all know, and the media refuses to cover, it's awesome. The media is stuck between a rock and a hard place. They want the ratings of covering the Trump circus, but their heads explode at the things he says.

Makes me smile.

bkepley

Trump is kind of like Sharpton come to think of it.  Everyone is on edge about what he might say next. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

I am eager to watch the first debate with Donald Trump in all of his fabulous political incorrectness - if nothing else - just to watch everyone else swallow their tongues - it will be a rare treat!

I still don't expect him to last until the end of the race.  I'm just hoping that his boldness will embolden some of the other candidates to just tell it like it is.  People are starved for pure honesty in politics.  I'm not a Trump supporter, but I'm not absolutely obsessed with disputing his every word like some people here seem to be.  If he forces the other candidates to become bold and honest with us - then he is well worth it!

That's where I am right now, alice.  At first I found him embarrassing, but the longer he's around punching in all the right places (well, except the POW's),  the more I'm enjoying the ride.

I don't think he has a chance to win, but let him go after Hillary with all the gusto he has.

THIS.... I like!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

And still not a direct attack on Clinton.

Anthony Weiner is low-hanging fruit.

This isn't really about Anthony........ it's more about Huma, and that hits very close to Hillary, and assumes that Hillary is sharing classified information.

I think it's a great way to go after Hillary.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Relic

And still not a direct attack on Clinton.

Anthony Weiner is low-hanging fruit.

Huma is her right hand woman. And the woman paired with the pervert, where have we seen that before?

Attacking Hillary's inner circle is attacking Hillary.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jmyrle wrote above:
[[ Anthony Weiner is low-hanging fruit...]]

Didja have to phrase it that way???

Mr. Weiner might be pleased at the thought of such accusation....