Author Topic: The Kochs freeze out Donald Trump  (Read 2492 times)

Offline evadR

Re: The Kochs freeze out Donald Trump
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2015, 02:38:36 am »

Will you stop it with the GOPe crap!!!! The real enemy is Hillary Clinton... Trump would lose against her!!! Are you that dense or you rather fight GOPe than the Rats.. I prefer to fight the Rats thank you very much..
Kevin. For what it's worth, I don't give a damn what you prefer. And as far as the GOPe is concerned, to me they are the problem.
Whoever runs against Hillary will defeat her, resoundingly.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2015, 10:30:18 am »
Are you suggesting that we should make sure the nominee has the nod of the gop senate? As far as I'm concerned, that is what we don't want. More importantly, that is what the majority of voters don't what. Hence the current enthusiasm for trump

No....what I'm saying is good luck with Cruz being the nominee, when the media can show that he's not even popular with his own party and Senate leadership.

Think what you're doing again, is believing the majority of American voters feel as you do.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2015, 01:30:26 pm »
With trumps poll numbers, people have shown they are beyond caring what other politicians and the media think.

Offline evadR

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2015, 02:39:46 pm »
If you're not beholden to anyone, it doesn't matter what the media thinks.
Trump has proven that.
All of these Pubbie candidates have a "strings" problem, some more so than others.
These string lovers need to heed one piece of advice..."Grow A Set".
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.