Author Topic: BREAKING: Donald Trump Takes Lead In Jeb Bush Home State Of Florida!  (Read 1572 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dcwhispers.com/breaking-donald-trump-takes-lead-in-jeb-bush-home-state-of-florida/

BREAKING: Donald Trump Takes Lead In Jeb Bush Home State Of Florida!
Posted on July 29, 2015 by DCWhispers   

Just a few weeks ago, the Trump campaign was hoping to merely compete in Florida, the home base of primary opponent and political dynasty benefactor, Jeb Bush. A just-released poll now has Donald Trump actually leading in Florida among Republican voters – and by a wide margin.

According to a St. Pete Polls survey, Donald Trump now leads Florida with 26% while former Florida governor, Jeb Bush trails in second place with just 20% support. The next closest competitor in the all-important electoral state is Scott Walker at 12%.

You can access the full poll results: HERE

This news is just breaking so is certain to be among the top items of discussion among the media later tonight and into tomorrow and will no doubt send the Bush operatives scrambling to initiate damage control.

It should also be noted that Mr. Trump scored third among the Hispanic voters in the poll, right behind Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio, a figure that would indicate Trump’s strong stance on border security is making him MORE popular than many of his less aggressive border security political contemporaries.

For now, the Trump machine continues to grow in strength…

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

hmmmm, the silence from the anti-Trumpers is deafening.... sorry, just could not resist... :)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
In the thread before some heads explode!

Offline NavyCanDo

Same poll (in 2011) shows Herman Cain is clobbering other Republicans with 37.11%,
Rick Perry 15.43%
Mitt Romney  14.00%

Cain Haters are going to be PO.    8888crybaby

sarcasm alert.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 11:05:53 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
A Trump presidency would truly mark the end of all reason.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Longiron

hmmmm, the silence from the anti-Trumpers is deafening.... sorry, just could not resist... :)

A HUGE DITTO. :th_10444: :0012: :0012:

Offline EdinVA

We are still along way from having a nominee so not holding my breath.. :)

Offline MACVSOG68

Gotta admit it's funny that so many in the "all polls are bs" crowd are now suddenly crowing about...polls.  000hehehehe
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline kevindavis007

He maybe in the lead now, but who knows.. I don't think a loud mouth schnook like Trump will win the primary or the general..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

bkepley

Just got home.  Still hate him.  How's that?

Offline musiclady

It already ended with Obama.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EdinVA

Just got home.  Still hate him.  How's that?

At least your consistent...  :)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It already ended with Obama.
Well played.  :beer:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

bkepley

At least your consistent...  :)

"Hate him" is BS.  I just hate the idea that the GOP would offer this buffoon as it's candidate and I still doubt it will.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This really doesn't surprise me in the least.  Obviously people in Florida remember him as the 'amnesty' governor that he was and his Common Core is a failure.  No one wants another member of the Bush dynasty; especially one that addresses the American public in Spanish.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

"Hate him" is BS.  I just hate the idea that the GOP would offer this buffoon as it's candidate and I still doubt it will.

Yes, it's possible the GOP may offer up the buffoon, Trump. But without primary voters making the final judgment, no candidate may advance to the general. So if Trump does manage to win the primary and become our candidate, it would only be because Republican voters want him to be the candidate.

bkepley

Yes, it's possible the GOP may offer up the buffoon, Trump. But without primary voters making the final judgment, no candidate may advance to the general. So if Trump does manage to win the primary and become our candidate, it would only be because Republican voters want him to be the candidate.

No ... I would still sit it out.  Trump or Hillary is not a choice.

Offline MACVSOG68

I agree with you.  But you have to admit that should almost any other candidate win it will be claimed that it was a GOPe collusion with corporate money that won the nomination, not the voters.

Offline Longiron

Hope it is Bushie and Hillary . Lose again and the Pub party goes the way of the Whig party. That will work.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Hope it is Bushie and Hillary . Lose again and the Pub party goes the way of the Whig party. That will work.

I too believe the next presidential election will decide the fate of the GOP.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 12:25:53 am by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline EdinVA

I too believe the next presidential election will decide the fate of the GOP.

Not just the GOP but the entire country.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Then IMO, your credibility suffers here.    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

I agree with you.  But you have to admit that should almost any other candidate win it will be claimed that it was a GOPe collusion with corporate money that won the nomination, not the voters.

If one wants to be consistent, yes.

But I find that people have a way of getting around their inconsistencies when necessary.

Offline MACVSOG68

If one wants to be consistent, yes.

But I find that people have a way of getting around their inconsistencies when necessary.

Indeed they we do.  :smokin: