Author Topic: Nine More Undercover Videos Ready To Drop On Planned Parenthood  (Read 633 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/29/nine-more-undercover-videos-ready-to-drop-on-planned-parenthood/

Nine More Undercover Videos Ready To Drop On Planned Parenthood

Kerry Picket
Reporter
3:48 PM 07/29/2015

WASHINGTON — David Daleiden, founder of the Center For Medical Progress (CMP), told conservative talk radio host Sean Hannity Tuesday there are nine more sting-operation videos that reveal Planned Parenthood’s operations.

“We have close to 300 hours total of undercover video that was gathered during a 30 month long in depth investigative journalism study of how Planned Parenthood sells the body parts of the babies they abort,” Daleiden said, noting that each highlight video released will have the full footage posted on their website without any edits.

CMP has already released three videos showing Planned Parenthood officials, personnel, and doctors discussing the harvesting of aborted baby parts. Congress proposed legislation Wednesday to defund Planned Parenthood’s abortion activity and moving the money to community health centers and hospitals instead.

Planned Parenthood has hired a Washington D.C. based crisis management firm to deal with the fallout.

When asked by Hannity about criticism on whether local recording laws could harm CMP, Daleiden responded, “Every taping we did during this project was done in full compliance with the local recording laws. The video specifically from the pathology lab at the Planned Parenthood clinic that was included today, that was done in Denver, Colorado, which is a one party consent state, which is completely applicable.”

Daleiden added, “The California law is about confidential communications not those that can be overheard by anyone walking by, such as a situation in a crowded restaurant like the situations in the two previous tapes.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Re: Nine More Undercover Videos Ready To Drop On Planned Parenthood
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 02:07:54 am »
RESTRAINING ORDER: Anti-abortion group can't release additional videos

http://www.foxnews.com/

Fantastic....

An activist judge is trying to squelch the story by denying the release of more videos.

I hate the left so bad I can taste it.    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 02:15:07 am »
Can't let the public see what they actually do to these babies....

I thought after WW11 the world pledged Never Again......that didn't last long and the USA leads the way..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 02:39:56 am »
Can't let the public see what they actually do to these babies....

I thought after WW11 the world pledged Never Again......that didn't last long and the USA leads the way..

If Americans can't even remember 9/11 how can we expect them to remember WWII?

We will pay for this sin.

I just wonder how long it will take for the Divine Hand to wipe us out...............
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 03:07:17 am »
RESTRAINING ORDER: Anti-abortion group can't release additional videos

http://www.foxnews.com/

Fantastic....

An activist judge is trying to squelch the story by denying the release of more videos.

I hate the left so bad I can taste it.    **nononono*

I would suggest that they do exactly what the IRS has done for many months now. Defy the Judge's order and release them anyway!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 03:19:27 am »
If Americans can't even remember 9/11 how can we expect them to remember WWII?

We will pay for this sin.

I just wonder how long it will take for the Divine Hand to wipe us out...............

It's getting close.  This is the stuff of nightmares. 

God help us!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!