Author Topic: Hillary: I Might State My Opinion on Keystone Pipeline After I’m Elected  (Read 327 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/07/28/hillary-i-might-give-state-my-on-keystone-pipeline-after-im-elected/

by Ian Hanchett28 Jul 2015181

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton responded to a question on the Keystone XL Pipeline with “If it’s undecided when I become president, I will answer your question” on Tuesday.

Hillary was asked if she would sign a bill to allow the pipeline’s construction, she answered, “Well, as you know, I was the secretary of state who started that process. I was the one who put into place the investigation. I have now passed it off — as obvious, because I’m no longer there, to Secretary Kerry. This is President Obama’s decision. And I am not going to second-guess him, because I was in a position to set this in motion, and I do not think that would be the right thing to do. So, I want to wait and see what he and Secretary Kerry decide. If it’s undecided when I become president, I will answer your question.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
And that's why Hillary wears pant suits.

Hard to straddle an issue in a skirt.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline EdinVA

We will have to pass it to see whats in it... sound familiar?