Author Topic: POLLS: Carly Fiorina Moves into Top 10  (Read 680 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
POLLS: Carly Fiorina Moves into Top 10
« on: July 28, 2015, 01:59:08 am »
The only female GOP presidential candidate, Carly Fiorina, former Hewlett Packard CEO, is ranking in the top ten among the GOP presidential candidates in two national polls.

Fiorina has often been critical of the female Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton and has said she wants the opportunity to debate Clinton.

Public Policy Polling released a new national poll last week, which has Fiorina tied for sixth place with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY).
- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/polls-carly-fiorina-moves-top-10-110198/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=polls-carly-fiorina-moves-top-10#sthash.Rf2Lwu4j.dpuf

1. :baghead: with 19%
2. Scott Walker with 17%
3. Jeb Bush with 12%
4. Dr. Ben Carson and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) with 10%
5. Mike Huckabee with 8%
6. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Carly Fiorina, and Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) with 4%
7. Chris Christie and John Kasich with 3%
8. Bobby Jindal, Rick Perry, and Rick Santorum with 1%
9. Jim Gilmore, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), and George Pataki with less than 1%

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: POLLS: Carly Fiorina Moves into Top 10
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 02:10:56 am »
 :thumbsup:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 02:54:41 am »
Article wrong, since the table shows her tied for 7th, with 2 others.

Journalism is increasingly full of mistakes.  We are living in the age of increasing incompetence.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 03:28:34 am »
The first two or three debates are going to shake the field up quite a bit. If you remember where Herman Cain stood going into the first debate and where he stood after shows what could happen with one poor performance.

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 04:50:57 am »
AMES Straw poll Aug 13, 2011. As reported by the Washington Post in order of popularity.

Michele Bachmann
Ron Paul
Tim Pawlenty
Rick Santorum
Herman Cain
Rick Perry
Mitt Romney.

Polls this early mean nothing. There is a long election season ahead , And I will guarantee the field will change dramatically, and will look nothing like the poll now, come early Spring  2016.  Sorry Trump supporters.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 04:52:39 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 09:07:33 am »
I'm pushing Fiorina for veep. I think she's perfect for that. However, I hope she's in it for the service and not as a career move. Both she and Trump are not professional politicians. And I like that.

That's something I'd like people to think about. George Washington and Thomas Jefferson we're not career politicians either, which is how the Founders envisioned political leadership to be in America. Service to country – not a professional career in politics.

We see where that career path leads. It's called political corruption. Read the papers. It's everywhere. Heck you need'nt look any further than America's crime family, the Clintons. Or, should I say, madam President?