Author Topic: 'Have you been sexually harassed by Bill Clinton?' (Kathleen Willey launches anti-Hillary website)  (Read 787 times)

Offline Paladin

Bill Clinton sexual-harassment accuser Kathleen Willey has launched an anti-Hillary Clinton website titled “A Scandal A Day.”
[http://www.ascandaladay.com/]

The site is partially aimed at recruiting other women who may have been assaulted by the former president.

Calling Hillary Clinton “without a doubt the most corrupt politician that this nation has ever seen,” Willey announced the launch of her new website Sunday on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and Philadelphia’s NewsTalk 990 AM and online.

Willey, the former volunteer aide to Bill Clinton who says she was sexually harassed by the president in the 1990s, explained the website is part information oriented and part political activism.

“The Clintons have made it extremely easy for me,” she said during the radio interview. “I don’t have to do a lot of research because it’s not just a scandal a day. It’s about two or three scandals a day. So what I’m doing is kind of a compilation of these scandals, and explaining them in simple terms so most people can understand what’s going on, and what they’re up to and why they are lying every day.”

One section of Willey’s website asks readers: “Are you being harassed, stalked, intimidated or persecuted by a person in position of power or public trust?”

However, Willey told Klein she was going to add another question to the site meant to recruit other women who may have been targeted by Bill Clinton.

And she said she previously heard from other possible Bill Clinton sex victims.

Stated Willey: “In light of what’s happened with Bill Cosby, I thought I’m going to add to that. ‘If you or any one you know has been harassed, sexually harassed, assaulted or intimidated by Bill Clinton please send your name and email address and you can be assured that your anonymity will be ensured and it will be honored and you will be safe and we will make sure that you are safe.’”

“I think it’s time for people to start coming forward,” she maintained. “I know I’m not the only one.”

Willey said that while she was writing her 2007 book, “Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton,” she was anonymously contacted by other women who claimed to have been sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton.

She told Klein the women who called her “were afraid to talk to me because they were afraid my phone was being tapped. They didn’t give me their names. They gave me incidences, time, places, where things happened and what happened.”

She continued: “And frankly I was pretty horrified by some of the things they told me. And they were scared to death of Hillary Clinton. And I don’t blame them.”

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/bill-clinton-sex-accuser-launches-anti-hillary-website/
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Bill Clinton is pond scum.