Author Topic: While Shaming Kenya Over Gay Rights Obama Claims To Be A Victim Of Racism  (Read 479 times)

rangerrebew

While Shaming Kenya Over Gay Rights Obama Claims To Be A Victim Of Racism

Brian Anderson 
July 25, 2015

Obama finally returned to his homeland of Kenya this week. Rather than being a grateful guest, the President decided to use his trip to shame the people of Kenya for their religious and moral beliefs that homosexuality is icky. Obama launched into a tirade over the country’s law that punishes gay sex with prison, and in doing so managed to paint America as a racist country that has treated him unfairly.

The Hill reports that during a joint press conference with Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta, Obama had this to say about gay rights:

“I believe in the principle of treating people equally under the law. The state should not discriminate against people based on their sexual orientation,” said Obama.

If it is illegal for people to engage in gay sex in Kenya, that law applies to everyone equally, regardless of sexual orientation. Everyone is being treated equally under the law and no one is being discriminated on their sexual orientation. If the law said that only gays can’t have gay sex it would be discriminatory; but it doesn’t. Gays may not like it, but the law applies to everyone.

Unaware of his ignorance surrounding equality, Obama dropped this bombshell:

“As an African-American in the United States, I am painfully aware of the history of what happens when people are treated differently under the law,” added Obama.

Really? Obama has been the victim of state-sponsored racism? That’s news to me. How is it that a black person who has coasted through life, never once having a real job and getting elected President of the United States twice can claim to be the victim of institutionalized racism? At no point during his lifetime has government sanctioned discrimination against black people been legal.

Perhaps he is talking about the “painful” sting of personal racism that he’s experienced. You would think that a President that practices identity politics like Obama would have relayed his brushes with racism more than a few times. The only thing I could find was this likely fabricated story where Obama claims he was once mistaken for a waiter. Actually his wife made the claim because she wears the pants in the family and does the talking for him.

I had considered that Obama was trying to say that as an African American he is in a unique position to understand the racism of America’s past. That’s a fairly racist notion which in character for the President, but he’s an egomaniac. When he’s talking about something, he’s relating it to himself. Everything Obama says is about Obama.

I guess what the Narcissist-In-Chief was really trying to get at is that he perceives criticism of his gross incompetence as racism. It’s easier for him to believe that the entire country is racist than for him to accept that he doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing.

Obama should probably stop let Al Sharpton write his speeches. What plays in an all-black church in Missouri doesn’t have the same effect on the international stage. President Kenyatta was thoroughly unimpressed and pretty much told Obama where he can stick it:

“For Kenyans today, the issue of gay rights is really a non-issue. We want to focus on other areas that are day-to-day living for our people. This issue is not really an issue that is on the foremost of mind for Kenyans, and that is a fact,” said Kenyatta.

I wish some of our politicians had the courage to say that gay rights isn’t a major issue for America, but then again I wish they would call Obama out for consistently playing the race card and portraying himself as a victim too. He’s a black man that was elected to the highest office of the most powerful country in the world despite his complete lack of qualifications. He was reelected despite royally flubbing his first term. Obama is not the victim of racism.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/while-shaming-kenya-over-gay-rights-obama-claims-to-be-a-victim-of-racism
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:35:02 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

This whole country is a victim of OBAMA'S racism. :peeonobama:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This whole country is a victim of OBAMA'S racism. :peeonobama:

I'm LOL!  I just used this same graphic as my reply to a similar thread in "World News".  It's really all that can be said.   :laugh:

Online mountaineer

No law has discriminated against Bathhouse Barry and no one ever mistook him for a waiter. Waiters, you see, actually work.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org