Author Topic: John McCain to campaign in New Hampshire with Lindsey Graham  (Read 513 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2015/07/25/john-mccain-to-campaign-in-new-hampshire-with-lindsey-graham/

By James Hohmann July 25 at 1:42 PM

John McCain will spend next weekend campaigning around New Hampshire with his pal Lindsey Graham.

The Arizona senator, who twice won the state’s Republican primary, will headline a barbecue at the VFW post in Littleton on Aug. 1 for the dark horse GOP presidential candidate and South Carolina senator, according to the Graham campaign. Then the duo will travel to additional events, which campaign officials said are still being planned.

McCain’s trip will be his first foray out on the campaign trail since Donald Trump, leading in the national polls of Republicans, suggested he is not a true war hero because he got captured by the North Vietnamese. Graham responded by calling Trump a “jackass.” Trump retaliated by announcing Graham’s personal cellphone number on national television during a rally in South Carolina.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: John McCain to campaign in New Hampshire with Lindsey Graham
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 11:02:19 am »
Hmmm... attending a McCain/Graham rally or watching paint dry.  Tough choice.   :whistle:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: John McCain to campaign in New Hampshire with Lindsey Graham
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 01:08:19 pm »
Hmmm... attending a McCain/Graham rally or watching paint dry.  Tough choice.   :whistle:

Personally I would opt for watching the grass grow.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien